InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every penny counts! šŸ¤‘
Wait, so youā€™re saying that if InArt charged 2 cents more, they wouldā€™ve included the trouser design AND a bruise mark on his forehead from where he hit it on one of Bag Endā€™s doorframes???
Peak laziness. Sticking with my custom ToyBiz* fig tyvm.
IMG_2819.jpeg

Last edited:
Reeveman is a definite get. The HT one was good for the time, but it needs a serious upgrade.

Thorin is a must get as well. I was lukewarm on the hobbit films, but he was awesome.

Outside of those 2, Iā€™m really paying for craftsmanship at that point. Same goes for Pennywise. currently waiting for Kit to notify me if he has extra. Thought the films were ā€œmehā€, but good lord did IA make a banger of a figure.

If they were to make Reagan from the exorcistā€¦yeah Iā€™ll pass on that because reallyā€¦who needs THAT in their collection??

šŸ¤¬
**** that movie.

And yes, šŸ¤£ without a doubt having Pennywise posed like heā€™s in a rap session with the wizards will for sure make him less unsettling to own LOL. Itā€™ll piss off @Rzeznikk though šŸ˜‚

AND NOā€¦having a ****ed up looking little possessed girl ALSO rapping with PW, Gandalf and Albus will NOT MAKE OWNING A FIGURE LIKE THAT ANY EASIER.

BECAUSE **** that movie bro!
You will be glad to know there was a Pennywise vs The Joker EPIC RAP BATTLE = so you can stick with the theme!

You will be glad to know there was a Pennywise vs The Joker EPIC RAP BATTLE = so you can stick with the theme!

Thatā€™s right!! Holy crap Iā€™d forgotten about that one!

Thanks my dude!

Whatā€™s left?

mando Luke vs Harry Potter.

Vader vs hitlā€¦nah Iā€™m good. I donā€™t need a figure of THAT man.

Superman vs Gokuā€¦omg, imagine if IA got the Dragon Ball license?? The Medicom figures I have are decentā€¦but I desperately need that upgrade.

Thatā€™s right!! Holy crap Iā€™d forgotten about that one!

Thanks my dude!

Whatā€™s left?

mando Luke vs Harry Potter.

Vader vs hitlā€¦nah Iā€™m good. I donā€™t need a figure of THAT man.

Superman vs Gokuā€¦omg, imagine if IA got the Dragon Ball license?? The Medicom figures I have are decentā€¦but I desperately need that upgrade.
Happy to oblige mate!
Honestly - you could make some fun and eclectic displays by going with the "RAP BATTLE" odd couple [yet thematically similar] pairings!

300 Leonidas x Masterchief
Doc Brown x Dr Who
Batman x Sherlock Holmes
Rick Grimes x Walter White
Goku x Superman
Terminator x Robocop
James Bond x Austin Powers
Freddy Krueger x Wolverine
Thanos x Oppenheimer [though Barbenheimer is the ultimate meme shelf]
Lara Croft x Indiana Jones

Happy to oblige mate!
Honestly - you could make some fun and eclectic displays by going with the "RAP BATTLE" odd couple [yet thematically similar] pairings!

300 Leonidas x Masterchief
Doc Brown x Dr Who
Batman x Sherlock Holmes
Rick Grimes x Walter White
Goku x Superman
Terminator x Robocop
James Bond x Austin Powers
Freddy Krueger x Wolverine
Thanos x Oppenheimer [though Barbenheimer is the ultimate meme shelf]
Lara Croft x Indiana Jones

I love ERB.

That list made me realize how ā€˜smallā€™ my collection is. I only have 5 out of those rap battles!

I couldā€™ve easily had terminator vs robocopā€¦but I just kept passing on Alex P. Murphyā€™s law šŸ˜›

I love ERB.

That list made me realize how ā€˜smallā€™ my collection is. I only have 5 out of those rap battles!

I couldā€™ve easily had terminator vs robocopā€¦but I just kept passing on Alex P. Murphyā€™s law šŸ˜›
"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"
also known as the pessimists mantra! :ROFLMAO:

It is strange how much of this Hobby is based on faith in promises and things we haven't seen with our own hands until all is said and done - sometimes faith is rewarded [like with Inart Gandalf] and sometimes its punished [Eternal Penguin]

View attachment 665802
Careful what you wish for

This picā€¦is an act of aggressionā€¦

Careful my friendā€¦.

Iā€™ve destroyed others for lessā€¦

ā€¦..

ā€¦..

WHY DID THIS STUPID MOVIE GET MADE???!!!

Iā€™d rather own freaky exorcist b**** over THAT UNGODLY THING.

šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

EDIT-my man actually added a ā€œ2023ā€ at the bottom right! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Talk about attention to detailā€¦

This picā€¦is an act of aggressionā€¦

Careful my friendā€¦.

Iā€™ve destroyed others for lessā€¦

ā€¦..

ā€¦..

WHY DID THIS STUPID MOVIE GET MADE???!!!

Iā€™d rather own freaky exorcist b**** over THAT UNGODLY THING.

šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

EDIT-my man actually added a ā€œ2023ā€ at the bottom right! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Talk about attention to detailā€¦
Gotta appreciate the craftsmanship! :ROFLMAO:

I would unironically love to buy a Exoricst Regan/Pazuzu - it would be beautifully horrifying and disgusting

Wait, so youā€™re saying that if InArt charged 2 cents more, they wouldā€™ve included the trouser design AND a bruise mark on his forehead from where he hit it on one of Bag Endā€™s doorframes???
Peak laziness. Sticking with my custom ToyBiz* fig tyvm.
View attachment 665786
Wrong!
That super detailed bruise mark cost 3 cents!

Can someone tell me why they cover the palantir with a cloth? If it sees through obstacles then its pointless to cover it or is there an explanation for it?
Screenshot_2023-09-30-07-23-42-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Back