InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though InArt Gandalf and Aragorn are my most anticipated releases at the moment. This is the level of quality these characters and this franchise deserve. When I started collecting 1:6 my two huge wants were HT to get SW and LOTR and was both excited when they got SW and disheartened when I heard Chan wasn't a fan of High Fantasy or Western Fantasy so HT LotR was a pipe dream.

Thank the 1:6 God's for InArt!

Last edited:
As a literal artist with an artist eye, check my bio if you don't believe me, it's there but subtle.
I too am an artist. I just happen to be more realistic with my expectations. 😀

I can see it in that pic. But honestly even if it wasn't on his lip but still above it in his facial hair I would have been perfectly fine with that too.

I too am an artist. I just happen to be more realistic with my expectations. 😀

I can see it in that pic. But honestly even if it wasn't on his lip but still above it in his facial hair I would have been perfectly fine with that too.
Agreed. That's where it's most obvious and where it was lacking in other figure renditions. I'm glad it's implemented here.

OT spends too much time hating on mass produced figures and not enough time sending orders out on time and replying to customer emails about said orders. respectfully.

If Nick is truly OT, that’s a bummer. I ADORE his 1/4 TDK Baleman Cowl as that truly elevated my 1/4 figure. But that pursuit of perfection didn’t involve him doing what he has been doing in the InArt threads.

If Nick is truly OT, that’s a bummer. I ADORE his 1/4 TDK Baleman Cowl as that truly elevated my 1/4 figure. But that pursuit of perfection didn’t involve him doing what he has been doing in the InArt threads.

Didn't mean to imply Nick was OT if it came across that way, from what I can tell thats not the case. I was just talking about OT on his own lol.

No I’m not OT, but I’m sure he would agree that our intentions aren’t to have a pissing contest with anyone here by what we say.

I like what HT are doing with their SRE system a lot. So far the most recent figures shown with it look amazing, especially Sabine. The old PERS I can definitely do without.

As far as stands go, yes, Middle Earth displays will be available. I made them years ago for all the Asmus, SS and other 1/6 stuff that came out so I’ll for sure continue that.

I have a center post mount I use for ANH Leia that doesn’t poof her dress out in the back and is completely hidden that I think will work great for Gandalf due to his long robes.
Fantastic. Excited to see what you'll have up. Did you make a couple of different Middle Earth environments previously? Can't wait to pick out something from you for Gandalf and Aragorn.

And while there’s upset in this tread, Spec Fiction has Gandalf. IN STOCK!

Attachments

• 0DF536E8-3471-4D7F-AF20-28CD4EDD81A6.jpeg
    0DF536E8-3471-4D7F-AF20-28CD4EDD81A6.jpeg
    980.2 KB · Views: 0
OT spends too much time hating on mass produced figures and not enough time sending orders out on time and replying to customer emails about said orders. respectfully.

Maybe you should change the subject line of your email to let's say uhm... the dark knight rises movie sucks. That might push him to reply faster. 🤣

Literally, a lot of us are to.
Both you and the member who liked your post (@mikeljanin) are incredibly talented artists! Your work is truly inspiring. 👍

I was particularly intrigued by this discussion around the InArt Gandalf figure. Despite its near-perfection, people are still analyzing even the smallest details. On the other hand, in another Gandalf thread, there's an obvious difference in skin tone between the head and hands, but people seem to be accepting it as is.

It's not that one figure is necessarily better than the other, but I find it fascinating to see the different perspectives and approaches. 😁

Both you and the member who liked your post (@mikeljanin) are incredibly talented artists! Your work is truly inspiring. 👍

I was particularly intrigued by this discussion around the InArt Gandalf figure. Despite its near-perfection, people are still analyzing even the smallest details. On the other hand, in another Gandalf thread, there's an obvious difference in skin tone between the head and hands, but people seem to be accepting it as is.

It's not that one figure is necessarily better than the other, but I find it fascinating to see the different perspectives and approaches. 😁
You are an amazing artist too!

Maybe you should change the subject line of your email to let's say uhm... the dark knight rises movie sucks. That might push him to reply faster. 🤣

Haha as nice as his work is, I could never bring myself to order anything from him.

Dude! Thank you so much! that really means a lot coming from you And @mikeljanin, love your work man! I’m just a little guy on IG so both your support goes a long way. You guys kick ass! This definitely made my day 🍻

While we’re at it, @JorjeCroft is also a super talented artist on the forums. Not sure if they care for InArt Gandalf..sorry if not and I brought you here😆..but definitely deserves a shout-out.

Back