InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say enough good things about this, the attention to detail is just mind-blowing.

The weathering on the leather tunic, the metal sword (I can see discolorations in it, that you're only going to get with actual metal). This one of those times where the imperfections only make it look more authentic. The only downside it the fabric backing to the leather straps, anything else is convincingly-scaled.

It's seriously been over a decade, maybe two, since I've been anticipating a figure like this. I remember being blown away by the realism of the original Hot Toys Jack Sparrow, it came out at the same time as SSC's Farmboy Luke, I think, and the difference between the two was staggering, even though there was only about $30 price difference between the two

His pipe should include a flickering LED. *InArt is getting lazy here...

aragorn-inn.gif

*:wink1:

It will come with the figure they've decided to include it. :)
When I contacted Inart in May, they said "The additional black cloak is a bonus feature that will be available from all authorized retailers. Collectors must check with the seller to see if their order is eligible." It seemed like bad news from Sugo Toys, not sure about OSK.

When I contacted Inart in May, they said "The additional black cloak is a bonus feature that will be available from all authorized retailers. Collectors must check with the seller to see if their order is eligible." It seemed like bad news from Sugo Toys, not sure about OSK.
The semantics are strange but Kit mentioned a while back there shouldn’t be any retailer restrictions
ya they are including it in all figures

The semantics are strange but Kit mentioned a while back there shouldn’t be any retailer restrictions
I hope this ends up being the case. Although Sugo Toys told me that the orders through them would not include it. Perhaps people who ordered this should reserve their anticipation for the cloak to avoid the risk of disappointment.

I hope this ends up being the case. Although Sugo Toys told me that the orders through them would not include it. Perhaps people who ordered this should reserve their anticipation for the cloak to avoid the risk of disappointment.
Sugo is the major distributor in Oz of Queen and InArt.
I'd be MAJORLY surprised if they DIDN'T get the Cloak.
I'll be watching closely.

Always nice to see those photos, but I wonder why they're reposting them? I guess they don't have anything new to reveal just yet, so they repost this and others just to keep conversations going 🤔

Last edited:
I was worried Aragorn wouldnt come with a cape at all, Im happy enough if I just get the grey one it comes with.

Also nice to see those photos, but I wonder why they're reposting them? I guess they don't have anything new to reveal just yet, so post they repost this to keep conversations going 🤔
Yeah, they did the same with The Batman updates days ago, they're definitely doing it to keep people excited in the interim.

I was worried Aragorn wouldnt come with a cape at all, Im happy enough if I just get the grey one it comes with.
Yes, regardless it is looking to be a superb release. The Strider Cloak isn't a necessary look in my eyes, and it wasn't even in the cards at the time of purchase. It's really cool that they added it though, and I'm hoping everyone who is excited for the cloak receives one.

Sugo is the major distributor in Oz of Queen and InArt.
I'd be MAJORLY surprised if they DIDN'T get the Cloak.
I'll be watching closely.
I thought that was the case.
I'm hoping they just didn't know for sure and didn't want to give false hope, although they seemed to be sure they would not be carrying it.

Also nice to see those photos, but I wonder why they're reposting them? I guess they don't have anything new to reveal just yet, so post they repost this to keep conversations going 🤔
They started posting/reposting Joker/Gandalf/Pennywise/Batman/Aragorn/HP in the last 2 weeks or so on FB and Insta, everyday we get 1 post from them now, varying between these characters.

Back