InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else who prefers the standard version over the premium?

In the end I went with the standard version because I prefer sculpted hair for Aragorn and while the extra accessories are cool, I wouldn't really have any use for them and they'd probably stay in the box.
I really like the sculpted hair look as well even though I have the premium on order. I've been fighting the urge to also order a sculpted hair version. It's done much better with finer detailing than the sculpted Joker set.
While I'm sure this is in jest...

There apparently is a fairly significant amount of people who throw away any accessories they don't use, which is one of it not the most insane things in this hobby I've ever encountered.
Agreed. Or, like I see on eBay a lot, "I lost some accessories when I moved, but still displays great and is like new," but somehow still asking market price for said figure :lol uuum what? You have the art box with the figure but some how you lost the accessories? Just keep them in the box if you're not using them.

I think it was a video which was reuploaded to edit some of those things out
Yea that's what I was thinking, unless he has a special tier for paid subscribers who can see content first before regular folks? I think YouTube has a function for that but not sure.

animal-house.gif
Danoby

I take it back, that was only an angle :D
WTH is that 2025/1 on that little card ?
We write the same way the year and month and day like the chinese and japanese do here in Hungary so I better hope that doesnt mean the release date :D

I don’t know if it’s lighting or what but the straight on shot with the molded hair does look like the likeness is not as a strong as it was. Looks almost too youthful and clean shaven. Eye shape seems different. Guess it’s a waiting game now.
Yeah I was putting it down to the lighting. Because it looks youth full but think it’s the light washing the details out.

Back