InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Queen Studios saying they were using yak hair for their 1/4 pieces.
yak-shaving-day.jpg

I only found out about these only recently so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I’m trying to decide between rooted hair and sculpted hair. I prefer sculpted but wouldn’t that clash against the inart Gandalf which I think only has the rooted hair option?

I only found out about these only recently so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I’m trying to decide between rooted hair and sculpted hair. I prefer sculpted but wouldn’t that clash against the inart Gandalf which I think only has the rooted hair option?
That's really up to you. If it doesn't bother you, go with the sculpted as it will save you money and that's what you prefer. Ultimately, it's what you like and not anyone else. The Aragorn sculpted still looks great and will save you money.

Personally I prefer the rooted because it goes that extra distance toward realism. I also like it if they all have the same rooted hair look. Honestly don't think you can go wrong with either. Did you find a place to order them?

Still best figure ever and the single reason I want an high quality display of LotR which I nearly abandoned years ago.

Going full out on this line together with a few customs and Asmus pieces like Gimli.

Another person who just found out about this and really need it! Pre-ordered standard edition, but would have liked to get the premium one. Seems it's not avaliable on GT and OSK or KG Hobby right now. Looks amazing either way.

Another person who just found out about this and really need it! Pre-ordered standard edition, but would have liked to get the premium one. Seems it's not avaliable on GT and OSK or KG Hobby right now. Looks amazing either way.
Yeah the premium version only had a small window to order. I bet there will be some available later on down the line or at latest when release date is close and some don't want their version

Back