InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally he looks improved in terms of clothing. The boots are higher how they should be and the black strider cloak is a must. Now I'm happy with him and glad I pre-ordered the premium.

View attachment 636740
Honestly can't wait to put Aragorn and Geralt together :monkey2 :monkey3 Need to buy a fancy camera just for that photoshoot lol :violin
I don’t think a fancy camera would help me take better pics than very mediocre ones I already do :lol
I wonder if this will have a die-cast sword along with crappy magnets in the wrists so the figure can barely hold it without the hands falling out.
I imagine this is in reference to Joker which I’ve had no problems with the hands falling off. Seems more like user error of ppl not pushing the hands all the way onto the wrist pegs when those reports came in of the hands just falling off from the weight of the metal guns. If you make sure to push the hands all the way on to the peg where the magnet inside the hands actually make contact with the magnet on the wrist peg, there’s no issue of the hands just falling off. I’ve gone so far as to fairly aggressively shake the figure while it’s holding the machine gun and neither the hand nor the magnetic forearm came off.

I don’t think a fancy camera would help me take better pics than very mediocre ones I already do :lol

I imagine this is in reference to Joker which I’ve had no problems with the hands falling off. Seems more like user error of ppl not pushing the hands all the way onto the wrist pegs when those reports came in of the hands just falling off from the weight of the metal guns. If you make sure to push the hands all the way on to the peg where the magnet inside the hands actually make contact with the magnet on the wrist peg, there’s no issue of the hands just falling off. I’ve gone so far as to fairly aggressively shake the figure while it’s holding the machine gun and neither the hand nor the magnetic forearm came off.
Oh well that's actually great to hear lol, I still wish the pegs could "click" in at least a little but I'll be sure to push them in all the way when I get my Joker. I keep complaining about the magnets but I doubt InArt cares about opinions like mine since I'm buying all their figures anyway lol

This picture is wild!

AragornBracers.jpg

Forgive me for not knowing all the parts that make up this particular piece of equipment, but damn ... First you have the Aragorn's standard black bracer underneath, that you can see in other pictures, so that's one layer. Then you slide Boromir's vambraces over that, which look to be three parts, the brown quilted pad, then the black layer, with the final brown layer on top, which looks to be stamped leather. And those top two layers are actually sewn together.

Those would be hard to make even as a 1:1 cosplay item, to do it in 1:6 is insane.

Yeah, I'm just so happy inArt is doing LoTR. Holy moly that bracer looks incredible. I know .. I know wait for the final product but this figure is simply beautiful.

AAAND! I was watching the pictures with the cloak on, you can barely see his mouth and nose and you INSTANTLY know it's Aragorn under that! It's INSANE how good the sculpt is!

f31d9b526133a5201049c89a5365ab74.png

My lord, they have gone to town with the adjustments here! I'm glad we all called them out on improvements and they have implemented them! He looks absolutely incredible now.

My God this figure is turning out amazing. Beyond my expectations. I‘m so glad I opted for the rooted. Absolutely worth it in the end. Unless InArt decides to do another iteration, which I‘m fine with either way, this feels like a once in a lifetime opportunity.
I just really hope what we get is equivalent to what we see here...

This picture is wild!

View attachment 636945

Forgive me for not knowing all the parts that make up this particular piece of equipment, but damn ... First you have the Aragorn's standard black bracer underneath, that you can see in other pictures, so that's one layer. Then you slide Boromir's vambraces over that, which look to be three parts, the brown quilted pad, then the black layer, with the final brown layer on top, which looks to be stamped leather. And those top two layers are actually sewn together.

Those would be hard to make even as a 1:1 cosplay item, to do it in 1:6 is insane.
I can already see this pleather peeling.

"Optimizations on The INART “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring” - Aragorn 1/6 Collectible Figures

After releasing the Aragorn 1/6 figure, we have received some optimization suggestions from veteran collectors and die-hard fans of the iconic Middle-earth series, the shape and pattern of some clothing and accessories have been corrected more accurately. We strive to restore the character settings at the same time can also better show the effect after wearing.

The optimization is as follows:
-Official Self-supporting Channel Special Accessories -Black Cloak Publish
-Belt & Belt Buckle Optimization
-Boots Optimization
-Armor Optimization
-Sword Strapping Optimization
-Marching Quilt & Black Cloak Folded State & Arrow Bag & Bow-pulling Gesture & Floor Optimization
YES!!
Now this.. this is how you should handle the LOTR franchise!! 👍 👍 👍

I really do appreciate that InArt is taking the time to make corrections. It gives me a lot of confidence in their product. If they're willing to be this detail-oriented with every figure, the limited announcements are more understandable and acceptable. I assume Aragorn probably won't be released until 2024 with all the delays, but I'm looking forward to Gandalf coming out sometime this year. That duo is going to look killer on the shelf!

Back