InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is another level any time i see the pics I'm in awe. Glad I ordered two and that cloak is also nice

Anyone displaying the figure like that with 99% of the sculpt and outfit hidden is criminal. :lol Just give me the outfit improvements if they’re selling the cloak separately.

Really great to see them taking all the feedback so well and improving with it. Too used to Hot Toy’s radio silence on every release. It’s funny to see that for once, the nitpickers pointing out all the small details missing are winning.

I do not get it. It sounds like an upgrade before production, but "Self-supporting Channel Special Accessories -Black Cloak" - sounds like the additional extension pack.
I don't get it either and have no idea what they are trying to say.

Very confusing wording about the cloak. Sounds more like an “exclusive” item rather than an accessory that must be bought seperately to me.

Could be similar situation where the handcuffs with TDK Joker were supposedly exclusive to POs direct from InArt’s website, and yet every figure came with it anyway.

Regardless, love all the additional updates they actually made.

The cloak would be cool in replicating the SS 1/5 Strider statue. Always loved that statue and hated that I couldn’t afford it at the time

Last edited:
The cloak is a cool look... but as has been said, what crazy person would cover up their InArt Aragorn with a cloak and hood?

For those with an Asmus Aragorn -- like myself -- buy the InArt cloak and cover that one up.

Incredible details added. This figure is looking to be InArt's BEST figure so far.

what crazy person would cover up their InArt Aragorn with a cloak and hood?
IMG_4538.gif

I remember when it first went up for preorder Kit seemed to think the black cloak would be included with existing orders.

So long as 'Self supporting' doesn't mean the cloak will only be avalable to mainland China peeps ordering directly from InArt, I'd say it seems like this is just being added to the set. Finding this statement in Chinese and getting it correctly translated would help clear things up.

Everything looks as it should be now. Even the base is beautiful and looks like old stone. Joker's tall, purple podium is a bit corny and it looks like they moved away from that design instantly, favouring this lower profile, scenery type base which I'm all for.

Love the scabbard straps. Love the duster sleeve update. I'm amazed they went all out for that. Even the belt buckle is accurately ornately engraved. I would have settled just for the correct shape but they went the extra mile. We're looking at a God-tier figure now. I love (the potential of) this company.

The only possible reason I have to hold onto my Asmus Slim Aragorn now would be to put the ranger cloak on him.
eh, after seeing so many issues with the Joker base, as soon as I saw that pic, I was thinking - the base will stay in the box and I will get a clear acrylic crotchgrabber instead

The cloak is a cool look... but as has been said, what crazy person would cover up their InArt Aragorn with a cloak and hood?
That would be twice you called me crazy today :angryfist::bat2:

:lol

But in all seriousness, I like to have display options and don't plan on having him in one singular pose for the lifetime of figure. Sure, maybe not right off the bat b/c yes, of course, you want to show off the (hopefully) amazing end product, but down the road it will be good to change it up.

I'll definitely be going for something like this eventually, if the cloak ends up being included with it. Basically get to display nearly everything the figure comes with without anything being full covered up.
s-l1600.jpg

I wonder if this will have a die-cast sword along with crappy magnets in the wrists so the figure can barely hold it without the hands falling out.

Back