InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battinsons hair is long and wavy so it makes sense to have it rooted.
Supes Cavills hair is neat so sculpted is fine.

I'm not sure what's confusing about that.
Because Bale would look better rooted than always sculpted like we’ve seen time and time again.

Battinsons hair is long and wavy so it makes sense to have it rooted.
Supes Cavills hair is neat so sculpted is fine.

I'm not sure what's confusing about that.
Allow me to illuminate the cause for concern; since Bale’s hair as Bruce Wayne is somewhat long but also somewhat neat, and Cavill was the first release not to include a rooted option, we now have no way of accurately deducing whether or not InArt will offer a rooted Bale option.

We’re still in the discovery phase of determining the restrictions on length and style of hair- so, for now, trying to figure that out may be confusing.

Last edited:
Allow me to illuminate the cause for concern; since Bale’s hair as a Bruce Wayne is somewhat long but also somewhat neat, and Cavill was the first release not to include a rooted option, we now have no way of accurately deducing whether or not InArt will offer a rooted Bale option.

We’re still in the discovery phase of determining the restrictions on length and style of hair- so, for now, trying to figure that out may be confusing.

Because Bale would look better rooted than always sculpted like we’ve seen time and time again.

Got it. Thank you for illuminating me. I am now part of the initiated.

We will just have to wait and see for Bruce Wayne if its rooted or not.

sculpted hair for bale for me. most artists cant root shorted hair and make it look convincing. only a rare few can do that. dumb move to me for inart to do rooted hair curl when it can just as easily be sculpted hair. his hair isn't necessary for rooted hair. though i might be wrong, but i think its a waste of resources for a character that has really kept hair in TDK

DSC_0208.png

sculpted hair for bale for me. most artists cant root shorted hair and make it look convincing. only a rare few can do that. dumb move to me for inart to do rooted hair curl when it can just as easily be sculpted hair. his hair isn't necessary for rooted hair. though i might be wrong, but i think its a waste of resources for a character that has really kept hair in TDK

View attachment 679765
Damn that looks rough...wtf...

Damn that looks rough...wtf...
honestly looking at it now, i didnt notice the white specs on his hair, idk wtf that is lol it didn't occur to me till now

they were present when i got it repaired but that's a big oversight that i just noticed

The Arthur Fleck looks off, I can't figure out which parts yet though lol. And now I'm so confused about how it fits into the $1K requirement, hopefully they explain.

That optical illusion of a base feels like a swing and a miss.
The hair/head for the Murray show Joker looks a bit off now too.
How the might have fallen! Down with InArt!

I don't understand - so it's a three pack choice with Arthur Fleck as a swap out with Bathroom Scene Joker? Or Arthur Fleck is sold by itself.

his jawline should be wider, he looks really old in those pictures. it reminds me so much of yixie's sculpt for por toys. head shape can use some work, his head is round but i think the eyes are what are killing it the most for me

Likeness is off on both Arthur & red suit Joker. Red pants aren’t tailored properly either.

Back