InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they're also doing an Arthur figure? Wonder how that works with the license requirement.

sLJmySv.png

hUOLXac.png

Looks like they're also doing an Arthur figure? Wonder how that works with the license requirement.

sLJmySv.png

hUOLXac.png

Yeah, that's interesting. For these products it has to cost minimum 1K? Not too sure how they could do an Arthur Fleck with that, I'd probably couple him with the bathroom scene attire but that's already on the other one.

Aren't you buying the 1-pack for $1.2k from JND?
yes i ordered type-a and planning to get inart's 2-3 pack for phoenix as well

got a custom casual arthur on the way but trying to book artists for that. it'll be nice to have an inart product and passion piece next to each other

hoping that arthur is an add-on and not a separate piece because 2025 is shaping up to be an expensive year with these releases alone lol

Im out

I think Arthur Fleck is an integral part of this character and they are making him separately from what I feel is such an unnecessary three pack is pretty stupid.

Im out

I think Arthur Fleck is an integral part of this character and they are making him separately from what I feel is such an unnecessary three pack is pretty stupid.
dont quite understand why they made carnival but i guess since it was mostly easy reuse for them

sLJmySv.png

hUOLXac.png
If they throw that bloody smile in with Arthur as a buying incentive- or purely to lad out the cost due to WB’s licensing conditions- I’m gonna flip.

IMO, fleck should be part of the 3 figure set. Just go all in and make one definitive set.

They won’t do Fleck solo for 1k. This makes me believe they’ll give options for the two pack we saw. It’s not up for preorder so they can swap things without issue.

They would have to do something. I thought the mandatory requirement the license has is that it can't be cheap. No way they sell just a single Arthur for $1000.

I was hoping we’d finally get a proper look at their Bale. Wonder if they’ll offer a rooted option, maybe not since Cavill Superman is sculpted, but then Pattinson has a rooted option? Confusing.

Back