InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still Inart should try to keep it at the lowest cost they can. Dont stuff it with so much crap.
That’s up to the individual though, no? Some of that “crap” are things ppl might actually enjoy.

Other than knowing about the $1k mandate, we don’t know the full scope of it and what else it dictates.

For all we know, that “crap” could be the difference between “they’re charging $1300 and all I get is the chair and one figure” and “they’re charging $1300 but at least we get all these accessories, second figure and additional sculpts”

Last edited:
That’s up to the individual though, no? Some of that “crap” are things ppl might actually enjoy.

Other than knowing about the $1k mandate, we don’t know the full scope of it and what else it dictates.

For all we know, that “crap” could be the difference between “they’re charging $1300 and all I get is the chair and one figure” and “they’re charging $1300 but at least we get all these accessories, second figure and additional sculpts”
I agree with you but thats why Im saying inart should try to honor that mandate while not going outside of it. If adding all this stuff is actually making the price higher then they are not doing it for the benefit of the majority

I agree with you but thats why Im saying inart should try to honor that mandate while not going outside of it. If adding all this stuff is actually making the price higher then they are not doing it for the benefit of the majority
It's already established that this was always going to be a more limited and higher priced release...I see no point of them trying to please the "majority" when this isn't a normal release. If anything they should go all out.

Inart is specifically trying to build a reputation of being of much higher quality than HT therefore a much higher price point is very much part of their core philosophy even if those prices seems unreasonable and alienates a part of their customer base.

If value went out the window with HT you can easily forget cost making any sense whatsoever with Inart’s mission of being for the super niche and not for the “majority”.

Inart wants customers to complain about cost they are building their image in that exact manner they want to cater to the ones where money is not a factor.

They are offering elite packages not for the faint of heart or thin of wallets lol

It's already established that this was always going to be a more limited and higher priced release...I see no point of them trying to please the "majority" when this isn't a normal release. If anything they should go all out.
Inart is specifically trying to build a reputation of being of higher quality than HT therefore a much higher price point is very much part of their core philosophy even if those prices seems unreasonable and alienates a part of their customer base.

If value went out the window with HT you can forget cost making any sense whatsoever with Inart’s mission of being for the super niche and not for the “majority”.

Inart wants customers to complain about cost they are building their image in that exact manner they want to cater to the ones where money is not a factor.

They are offering elite packages not for the faint of heart or thin of wallets lol

Exactly. These figures are for a niche market comprised primarily of people where compromising on price is not wanted if it means compromising on the package and quality of the contents.

It’s supposed to be as complete a set as possible. A display piece for the ages. Each figure release should be created and received as the “one” that’ll stay in the collection forever.

No point in delivering less. Especially knowing people are certainly willing to pay for it all.

Red suit looks better here.
Not too dark or bright.

962C0C08-D588-420F-B2A4-DE46B66E3B93.jpeg

322BCBEE-D689-4B14-B2E2-3145BD27829C.jpeg

Yep that's what I'm saying, I like this color more upon rewatching the movie. It captures that color graded suit beautifully. Just need to make some major adjustments on the tailoring and material

Still hope the waistcoat color gets a revision, as well as a more accurate flare at the bottom of the suit pants, but a lot more hopeful now. Those first few photos made the red appear really dark.

BBFF4B01-D6E6-4A36-92AB-C7A167E1B056.jpeg

just need to swap the buttons, change the shirt pattern for the collared shirt, maybe change the vest color to a smidge orange and ill be a happy camper

Don’t see the clown hair hat and top hat being removable honestly. His hair was really thick in that scene and there’s no way they could fit rooted hair or sculpted under there and keep the hat flush.

So with the eyes closed on the bathroom sculpt, clown hat non removable on the other, the only one that won’t be tied down to scene specific poses will be the red suit figure.

Don’t see the clown hair hat and top hat being removable honestly. His hair was really thick in that scene and there’s no way they could fit rooted hair or sculpted under there and keep the hat flush.
definitely not removable. only thing i see is maybe the hat is removable from the cap since the hospital, he does not have the hat

That’s probably sculpted too, don’t see a swap out piece amongst the accessories to patch the would be peg hole to keep it attached being tilted like that.

Doubt the hat is removable. Regardless he only has the hat off when he’s not wearing the clown nose and that doesn’t look removable either.

Now that would be fantastic innovation.

Glad it’s only two figures, that will help not wanting to display the hospital figure and feeling bad about storing it in a box. Using those accessories to stuff in his tote bag.
Only care for the Bathroom figure and Red suit.

He does wear the red nose in the hospital without the hat so hopefully it is magnetic, would be a premium touch.

280982D9-D691-46B7-A421-17F8AB27DBB9.jpeg

Last edited:

Glad it’s only two figures, that will help not wanting to display the hospital figure and feeling bad about storing it in a box. Using those accessories to stuff in his tote bag.

He does wear the red nose in the hospital without the hat so hopefully it is magnetic, would be a premium touch.

View attachment 666870
would give me a reason to try and make another carnival with his hospital fit outside of my yunsil set lol

View attachment 666870

Oh yes of course. What a clown I’ve been.

That would be awesome.

Back