InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw watched the bathroom scene again. Idk what it is but I get chills Everytime that scene plays. The music in this movie is just incredible. This is why people love Batman and his rogues.
Joker will always be looked through an artistic lens. Batman will always have to raise the bar in media
The music does a lot of the heavy lifting in this movie IMO. A lot of moments wouldn't hit nearly as hard if it wasn't for the score.

I feel like the Murray sculpt, whilst impressive, is the wrong expression to have picked out to represent that scene. I'd have gone for his sarcastic grin or mid-laughter, opens up posing options more imo.
my ideal set would've been these 2.

a grim and depressed arthur + joker w/ serious head + grinning one base for arthur and 1 for joker where its the carpet + chair, but they're both uniform with each other instead of one character having an elaborate backdrop while the other gets nothing.

8dc91e526bfcab248cde950530cecc23.jpg

Yea pretty much all stuff is inspired by something. Been that way since ancient times. Even Star Wars was inspired by something. It all depends on how you do it.

Hell yeah. SW with hidden fortress with a dose of Flash Gordon. On paper it shouldn’t have worked, and yet it did 🤣

I don’t know how people HERE feel about Avatar…but we know where it drew its inspiration from.

Looks really good. I just wish this was a standard $350/$550 release. I don't know if I'm willing to pay $1300-$1500 for the 2 pack...

Last edited:
The red suit color is definitely off…

Needs to be punchy and vibrant.
Tailoring is pretty rough on it.

Bathroom figure definitely seems to be the standout here.
No I like the red they chose. Everybody always makes it bright

I’m sorta surprised at the sort of balking at the estimated prices. We already knew about the $1k threshold so that shouldn’t surprise anyone.

The way I see it, you’re getting 3 pretty distinct looks in the set with a pretty elaborate dio.

TDK Joker rooted deluxe set was $1k where both figures were nearly identical with jail cell dio not nearly as impressive as this.

If the price ends up being where some of y’all are guessing, I’d feel that’s way more worth it than the TDK Joker 2 pack was

Last edited:
It's not so much about being surprised as it is just a bummer for me that the mandate is there. I was better off not having seen the prototype and knowing that it would be 1k+.

Now that I've seen the prototype, it makes me want the Murray Version more but knowing it's tied to the high price tag makes me annoyed. Ignorance is bliss. :lol This isn't even a set that you can really part out since the Murray Version is probably the one everyone wants. Who knows though maybe that's something to consider doing with this set if it really is limited.

No I like the red they chose. Everybody always makes it bright
When I say adjust tones I’m referring to this, not the daylight shots where things are a bit overexposed.

CFBC5E7A-03B1-4EDA-BAA5-15CB8DFFA85B.jpeg

I’m sorta surprised at the sort of balking at the estimated prices. We already knew about the $1k threshold so that shouldn’t surprise anyone.

The way I see it, you’re getting 3 pretty distinct looks in the set with a pretty elaborate dio.

TDK Joker rooted deluxe set was $1k where both figures were nearly identical with jail cell dio not nearly as impressive as this.

If the price is ends up being where some of y’all are guessing, I’d feel that’s way more worth it than the TDK Joker 2 pack was
Dont forget the box is going to be like jokor and kit wont eat up the cost this time. $300 more for shipping we could be looking at $1800 from kit and for 99% of people who only want the red jacket this is a bad deal.

They should get rid of the extra sculpt and keep this at $1000 so total will be $1500 for international collectors. Easier to stomach. And why would you buy 3 sculpts if one will always stay in the box?

They should have made it a 2 pack with two sculpts but done the arthur fleck figure instead of these clowns

Dont forget the box is going to be like jokor and kit wont eat up the cost this time. $300 more for shipping we could be looking at $1800 from kit and for 99% of people who only want the red jacket this is a bad deal.

They should get rid of the extra sculpt and keep this at $1000 so total will be $1500 for international collectors. Easier to stomach. And why would you buy 3 sculpts if one will always stay in the box?
Maybe but even after OSK put up his remaining stock of TDK Joker online with the updated price to reflect the additional shipping price, it wasn’t that bad. If I remember correctly, it pretty comparable if not still less than what ppl were selling the set on the aftermarket for. Kit even joked that he should’ve just sold them on the aftermarket to make a big profit off of them.

That said, Kit could definitely over correct and charge more for the shipping to over protect himself this go around.

There are slowly more retailers selling InArt now though than there were at first with TDK joker so there are more options now to choose from for whoever may suit the unsocial best.

I personally like the red they chose also. It strikes a good balance the between the actual colors and the filtered/graded color that was seen in the movie and that scene

Maybe but even after OSK put up his remaining stock of TDK Joker online with the updated price to reflect the additional shipping price, it wasn’t that bad. If I remember correctly, it pretty comparable if not still less than what ppl were selling the set on the aftermarket for. Kit even joked that he should’ve just sold them on the aftermarket to make a big profit off of them.
Still Inart should try to keep it at the lowest cost they can. Dont stuff it with so much crap.

Back