InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool to see a licensed 1/6 of Joaquin's Joker finally but like all the prototypes they revealed I'm not really blown away, I guess I've just seen so many customs at this point that it doesn't have that wow factor for me.

I like the hospital sculpt and hair on the Murray version, I wonder if they will include his complete journal it would be a neat accessory. Will this include a revolver too? The prime1 statue had it.

Now who's betting on Howard making a gigantic stairs diorama and artisan joker to compete with this? :lol

Pretty cool to see a licensed 1/6 of Joaquin's Joker finally but like all the prototypes they revealed I'm not really blown away, I guess I've just seen so many customs at this point that it doesn't have that wow factor for me.

I like the hospital sculpt and hair on the Murray version, I wonder if they will include his complete journal it would be a neat accessory. Will this include a revolver too? The prime1 statue had it.

Now who's betting on Howard making a gigantic stairs diorama and artisan joker to compete with this? :lol
Yep. All the key accessories are there. InArt usually do print their 1/6 books in its entirety, wouldn't surprise me if the journal is too
Very glad the cig made it in, the laughing card is neat and even the pill case?!??!

1696262843508.png

Yep. All the key accessories are there. InArt usually do print their 1/6 books in its entirety, wouldn't surprise me if the journal is too
Very glad the cig made it in, the laughing card is neat and even the pill case?!??!

View attachment 666513
Very nice I didn't see the pictures of the accessories, the journal looks great and the revolver too. The inclusion of the cig is surprising so rare to see these days.

View attachment 666513

So he IS allowed a cigarette. The fact it’s missing in the Murray version had me wondering if there was some odd embargo on it.

So he IS allowed a cigarette. The fact it’s missing in the Murray version had me wondering if there was some odd embargo on it.
You mean not posed with it? Could be similar to the WB no guns in promotion things...or InArt just playing it safe

Clothes are too puffy and dont hang well, this is always the problem with characters that wear suits. It's INCREDIBLY hard to find materials and get tailoring that looks natural at this scale. The only things that ever get close are the super expensive customs. I don't expect this suit to match the high level custom world.

It's INCREDIBLY hard to find materials and get tailoring that looks natural at this scale. The only things that ever get close are the super expensive customs. I don't expect this suit to match the high level custom world.
Not really...TOPO (I would even say InArt with their Joker) and plenty of other 3rd party companies have proven that nice tailoring be done with mass production.

Might be another gigantic box too....the stage diorama + 2 bodies + base + super premium packaging...
Gimme all of that without the premium packaging and I’ll be pretty content. Might suck but I can live with 2 figures instead of 3 if it means I’m saving some $$

Might be another gigantic box too....the stage diorama + 2 bodies + base + super premium packaging...

Yup, just as I speculated, TDK Joker was a test to see how well it can sell and how vendors will ship them out.

Now that people like Kit have experienced such an under taking, he’ll be better prepared for JP Joker set.

I think they look fantastic. Yeah, the colors aren’t perfect, the tailoring looks rough and I don’t know about displaying a figure where it’s eyes are closed, but I can tell this is going to be a great set.

Remember, Aragorn’s first debut photos were rough. They came through with the official specs pics though.

Got a feeling the final product pics are going to blow people away.

View attachment 666513
Pill bottles are interesting

I’m curious. It’s very minor and small but I think they could maybe include a few more goodies like the picture of his mom that he crumbles later in the movie and maybe the flower wand but they hit the key items I was expecting

Curious to see if the mask can be worn

Pill bottles are interesting

I’m curious. It’s very minor and small but I think they could maybe include a few more goodies like the picture of his mom that he crumbles later in the movie and maybe the flower wand but they hit the key items I was expecting

Curious to see if the mask can be worn
Especially if Superman came with pictures of his mom on polaroids lol but Superman as a character is usually notoriously lacking accessories

You mean not posed with it? Could be similar to the WB no guns in promotion things...or InArt just playing it safe
I actually wonder if all the “high end collectibles” stuff, in terms of price point and edition size/marketing IA has been doing isn’t in and of itself a workaround to that embargo. I found it fascinating and hilarious that, at a time when WBCP wasn’t allowing so much as a gag gun with a bang flag with Joker or Batman’s Laser Rifle from TDKR for the MAFEX stuff, IA managed to ship a Ledger Joker with licensing and logos from Glock, individual bullet casings, and so forth. I know their licenses are, at present, technically for Asian markets only, but I can’t imagine an embargo like that is specific to regions and not wide (especially considering MAFEX are Japanese imports and they were under it).

I also find it odd that the Hot Toys Peacemaker, for instance, shipped with his gun mounted in his holster, but the upcoming Artisan Edition Joker has a veritable arsenal. It’s all really weird.:lol

Those 2020-2021 riots were insane. All politically and racially motivated, and im sure folks just want an excuse to get out of the house. Now we have retail thefts rampant across the country. I wonder whats next.
Don’t tempt me with political talk, please. I’m just getting into a groove on these forums again and I don’t want to take a vacation. I’m Greek, so, there are like two things we’re really good at and love to do. One’s sitting around and BSing about politics and the other’s also not appropriate for these boards.:lol

Back