InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their online store doesn't show updated stock from what I remember. I believe they have pretty much abandoned it instead of just closing it down or at least removing the ability to actually purchase. It's probably best to message or call up your CC company and have the charges canceled. I doubt you'll get a response from Star Ace.
Thanks for the reply. I had no idea, but that would explain the crickets.

InArt Dumbledore looks good!

IMG_4642.jpeg
IMG_4643.jpeg

This is the only one I was almost certain to buy so I'm glad it looks good so far.

Have no interest in this figure (or any HP figure for that matter) but it looks absolutely amazing.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

scary movie brenda GIF

Regina Hall Yes GIF

Absolutely my favourite reveal, I think he looks absolutely incredible and easily the most impressive looking from the latest Inart batch.
The rooting is amazing, REAL EYEBROWS, the likeness is spot on to Richard Harris....
I can just feel that whimsical, but kind and grandfatherly vibe he gave in his movies...
Yep - that right there is my favourite Dumbledore and I can't wait to have him in my collection.
LOVE that he comes with Fawkes [even his little baby form!!!], the Gryffindor Sword, Riddle's Diary, his goblet and all around a fantastic set of accessories.
Day one pre-order for me

Dumbledore and Daenerys are the only 2 from this wave im looking at. Dumbledore is probably the best of the Prototypes we've seen and im very impressed, now bring on Voldemort and Sirius Black and ill be done w HP.

Dumbledore and Daenerys are the only 2 from this wave im looking at. Dumbledore is probably the best of the Prototypes we've seen and im very impressed, now bring on Voldemort and Sirius Black and I’ll be done w HP.
Echoed my exact thoughts, Dumbledore is definitely the most eye-catching of the latest reveals imo. Dying for Sirius, but personally wouldn’t mind a Ron and Hermione one bit either!

Echoed my exact thoughts, Dumbledore is definitely the most eye-catching of the latest reveals imo. Dying for Sirius, but personally wouldn’t mind a Ron and Hermione one bit either!

I would like them, but too much to collect, trying to limit before its too late lol. Im really not banking on them to make Sirius, So Dumbledore - Harry - Voldemort will be good for me.

Legolas will be my last LOTR figure to complete my trinity as well.

Back