InArt Daenerys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
face sculpt looks great. But the sculpted/real hair mix is eh. Maybe that will be the regular version and the premium look will be full rooted?

I can see the standard daeny with mixed hair and premium version fully rooted (and probably at least $250 higher if not more with a little bit extra stuff) doing that hair style fully rooted must be expensive and/or time consuming.

Ah, yes, of course.

Still weird to do both/mixed for the basic. Surely it must look better in hand. Threezero has been doing it with some success. I just didn't expect that from InArt.
Wonder if this is sort of their test for someone like Legolas to see if it's worth it to them to do two versions, one half and half and one fully rooted?

Welp there it is. :lol Figured it looked as much from the initial teaser.

Really hope they don't do the same for Legolas. Not a fan of mixing sculpted hair with rooted. It just looks like a work half done.

Those eyes are incredible!
I think they're the best eyes I've seen InArt do so far. I'm not super keen on the likeness overall though- I think her face needs to be rounder. It's too square-shaped currently.

Yeah I was thinking that as well. Face needs to be a bit rounder and she's also just not cute enough.
Yeah, she oddly looks like a mix of Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey. A few tweaks will make a world of difference.

This is a big no from me. Hopefully they make a lot of adjustments.

Also, that is the worst outfit they could’ve chosen. I wonder if threezero has rights to the others and InArt can’t use them

Prototype looks alright but definitely needs alot more work as others have mentioned.
Im not worried and I know IA will make plenty more refinements, this figure wont be out for another couple years so they have time.

Iam interested. Like the outfit and i need a daeny. Just need it to be fully rooted.

I like this outfit, but if they wanted to change it up I wouldn't be too upset as she looked great in everything. They just need to fix that sculpt and rooted hair.

She really does look great in everything:LOL:
1696261332395.png

Back