InArt (Queen Studios) Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Looks like the first InArt GOT figure will be Daenerys, no info on which season/outfit.

1652446314900.png

Hi, I did not know this brand. Level quality and face is it top? Compared to Threezero figurines 🤔

Probably, but they won't make as many as threezero does.

Maybe Jon, Dany, Tyrion, and probably stop there for a while.

It's enough if there are these 3 characters 😊
A night guard version of Jon in his ultimate version would be great 👍
The one from Threezero night's Watch is starting to date and I would like this version in my collection 😃

Yet another company with little to no imagination. Make the same crap over and over again — jeesh! Why bother making even more expensive figures of stuff that’s already been done. The only things on that list that are new are Mera and Black Adam. Yawn!

Probably, but they won't make as many as threezero does.

Maybe Jon, Dany, Tyrion, and probably stop there for a while.
I wouldn't even say Tyrion tbh, Dany and Jon and that's about it, the last season was horrible and I can't see many people buying the IA GoT figures when they most likely have the Threezero ones with different sculpts and they probably won't sell well compared to their other licenses so they probably won't even attempt to R&D a unique body for Tyrion.
I wonder how good the body will look, revolutionary 1:6 techniques? I truly hope so!:monkey5
Maybe "medical grade" silicone bodies, which isn't revolutionary, GameToys is doing it for their figures and they look pretty nice and are meant to be more durable than your regular seamless bodies but only time will tell.

I think I'd only get the Dany to get a likeness of Emilia Clarke so they'd have to absolutely crush it for me to be intrigued
Same, although I'd much prefer a bigger scale
Yet another company with little to no imagination. Make the same crap over and over again — jeesh! Why bother making even more expensive figures of stuff that’s already been done. The only things on that list that are new are Mera and Black Adam. Yawn!
They're a company that wants to stay in business so of course they're going to make what sells

The last season of Game of Thrones made me feel like I wasted seven years of my life watching the show but I'd still pick up a Daenerys if they absolutely nailed the face sculpt.

It's a shame that the last season turned fans so vehemently against the rest of the series.

It's strange, because people who hate the ST don't go back and hate the OT for it.
Well imagine if in the OT, after 2 movies of build up, Palpatine gets unceremoniously killed in the first 10 minutes of ROTJ by R2D2, then Han suddenly loses his balls and becomes a simp for Leia doing whatever she wants, Luke becomes a Jedi and behaves like a robot, Vader's only scenes are staring out the death star as he uses the force to drink some wine, after a bunch of nonsensical action scenes we reach the end where there's a huge battle, Leia takes control of the death star and decides for absolutely no reason to blow up up a number of planets associated with the Empire much to the horror of everyone who supports her, Luke does nothing during this whole battle btw, Vader attempts to flee the Death Star but his shuttle is blow up by some incoming debree killing him, after the battle is over Leia declares herself as the empress and puts the rebels who turned against her in prison, Han is horrified and talks to Chewie about what must be done and they both agree Leia must die, Han walks in the throne room where Leia soaks in her victory and explains how together they will build a better empire where everyone bends to their will, Han kisses her and shoots her ending her short lived reign of terror, they evacuate the death star and destroy it and after that C3PO delcares that Luke, who did absolutely nothing during the last movie, should become the Chancellor of the New Republic because he "has the better story", Han and Chewie are exiled to Kashyyyk for the murder of Leia and the rest live under the rule of the human computer, Luke, the END.

Yeah... Everyone would've hated that and the other 2 movies because they lead to an extremely disappointing ending lol.

Last edited:
Don't forget that the producers, Dumb & Dumber, were in a hurry to wrap things up in order to play in a galaxy far, far away...*

*Only to receive a "Psych!" from Darth Kennedy...

Back