InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually shocked at how terrible the Superman looks. I mean there's rough prototypes that need work and then there's this, It looks like like a figure a low end third party would put out.

I have no doubt that they'll improve it considerably next time we see it, but I feel for a first showing that there should be a minimum standard and this falls far below that. I'm not too concerned though since the Clark Kent is quite good already.

Reeve looks bad... but inart will take feedback and fix.

Headsculpt is everything for one sixth. I was hoping for smiling head, angry head and neutral head.

As it stands, I care most that there’s not a smiling head. Fix all you like IA, but dammit. Our boy deserves an extra sculpt. Hell, maybe it’s controversial, but I’d even accept them scrapping the neutral sculpt all together if it meant getting that iconic grin. I will be addressing this on Facebook.:lol

suit color looks great

I’d be inclined to put the Clark Kent head on the supes body(assuming the hat and glasses come off)

Reeve SM sculpt looks like Philosopher's Stone Voldemort

1696260458300.png

They literally do this every time. Why are people surprised? Their initial prototypes are usually rough with improvements shown later.
They're not usually this rough though. And Ledger, HP and Battinson looked pretty much perfect right from the start.

Obviously we know they'll make improvements, but it's only natural for people to react the way they are to something from Inart that looks this bad and this much like a third party figure.

I was hoping for swappable hair so the smiling sculpt from Clark would work on supes and vice versa. Keeps cost down and gives us options. Seems like an obvious solution to me but maybe I'm missing something.

Back