InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even that looks off to me. Not wide enough and the yellow "fish" shapes are too fat. The S might have been a bit wobbly looking in those movies but it still had a very distinct design.
Dave, if you don’t have a Facebook, get one. You’re gonna be the dude who makes this figure of the decade.

Right back to the drawing board with that sculpt, a complete non starter. No doubt it gets revised multiple times before it's ready for pre-order. Not worried at all at this stage.

Still thrilled they showed us something. At least we know it's coming now. Love all the accessories and suit apart from the dark red on the boots. Bases look great and nice inclusion with the flight boots.

I doubt this goes for pre-order before the new year, maybe even spring so lots of time for them to get things right.

I like the approach InArt is taking where you solicit the product and crowd source the improvements to create a solid figure at the end.
Same. I really can’t think of another company, high-end or low-end, that provides so much transparency and welcomes consumer feedback to the degree that they have been.

Right back to the drawing board with that sculpt, a complete non starter. No doubt it gets revised multiple times before it's ready for pre-order. Not worried at all at this stage.

Still thrilled they showed us something. At least we know it's coming now. Love all the accessories and suit apart from the dark red on the boots. Bases look great and nice inclusion with the flight boots.

I doubt this goes for pre-order before the new year, maybe even spring so lots of time for them to get things right.
Right, none of these reveals will go up for PO before January-February at the earliest, maybe even later, so these are all 2025 Releases.

I like the approach InArt is taking where you solicit the product and crowd source the improvements to create a solid figure at the end.
Exactly this. The amount of crying and whining on Facebook is laughable. Just give them the constructive feedback they ask for and enjoy the process.

It appears a third sculpt was also on display:
IMG_2461.png

Huh.

Whilst I know these are ‘first show Aragorn rushed prototypes’ this is extremely disappointing to see.

Last edited:
I have every faith InArt will smash this out of the park when it goes up for order but you have to ask ‘why bother’?

Unless it’s a clever play to make the revised reveals even more impressive. 😂

I am annoyed they are not basing the CK suit off of THE classic CK suit though.

What scene is this suit based off?
This is from the scene right when he first changes from Clark to Superman in the revolving door, before he flies to save Lois and grab the helicopter; so it's a pretty important scene for sure even if it's not his suit from the first time we see him at the Daily Planet/promotional images.

209932.gif

Thanks both. I just would have preferred the navy pinstripe three piece as he wears that more.
I could be wrong, but, as far as in the movie itself, I'm pretty sure he only wears that suit once, which is his first day at the Daily Planet. But, it is the suit he's also wearing as CK in the promotional photos for the movie.

EDIT: that said, I do agree with you. It's a nicer suit for sure and looks better than the one they went with.

Ah yes you’re right. It’s seeing all the images that’s skewed my perception of it.

Either way as long as they improve the tailoring I’ll be happy.

It’s the Supes that needs the most work anyway.

Back