InArt Chainsaw Man tease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a fee when cancelling a PO with 3Z? I didnā€™t even know you can cancel with them, thought orders were final.

No they will refunded you fully if you ask them via email

Just send your order number and tell them you want to cancel and they should do it!

Biggest difference will obviously be production quality and overall tailoring and sharpness. Threezero always has a bit of a downgrade once production hits. I imagine INART will charge $200-$250 for theirs. I personally don't mind paying a bit more to have the top quality version of a character I want but you also can't go wrong with Threezero for the price. We'll see once they officially announce this with photos and details.

Best way to view it is INARTs version being a more "luxury" version of the character. Is it absolutely needed? Probably not but if you like to spurge for the best version, this will probably be that.
Granted I'm judging from one blurry bad photo/screencap, but I'm starting to assume at this point that the line might not be more 'premium' in quality or price than 3Z (you can see that one pic up on myfigurecollection now.) Also, we dunno if the Denji and Chainsaw Man are a single figure with swappable sculpts or two different figures? Hope it's the former of course. On their fb Inart say some stuff is not allowed to be photographed due to licensor restriction, I assume that's why more and better pics haven't come out yet. I wonder when we'll get a proper look. I dunno, I think I do prefer the quirky maybe-more-manga-y expression on Inart's Denji, but otherwise hmm. Wish someone at WonderFest could snap a better pic even if theyre not sposed to haha

Threezero's Power looks great but their Denji is awful, looks like Chucky cosplay. This can only be better.

1690726013251.png

1690726020919.png
1690726026133.png

1690726033784.png

1690726039679.png

Thankyou! Was looking all over the place before tryna find better pics and couldn't hah, where did you find these if I may ask? I do really like it when Chainsaw Man representations have that tired-sad-melancholy kinda look to them hah, like the Aki figuarts mini (of all things) has. Also, flocky Pochita is cool
IKR! loving that expression too hahah!

Thankyou! Was looking all over the place before tryna find better pics and couldn't hah, where did you find these if I may ask? I do really like it when Chainsaw Man representations have that tired-sad-melancholy kinda look to them hah, like the Aki figuarts mini (of all things) has. Also, flocky Pochita is cool
Got it from my friend, he found them on social media not by inart since it seems its pending approval

Damn again! This is a win for Inart. They really captured Denji's face and expression.

Yup I'll be buying this. I'll lose it if InArt makes Berserk figures a Guts by them would be insane!!!

Early prototypes shown at the con. Glad I didn't PO the Threezero version yet. Will probably go for INART's version or mix and match depending on how they both look.

saPlQCF.jpg
ISDVqeg.jpg

pXEQpt2.jpg

VmP4Uo0.jpg
They still using the outdated joints?

all quiet since.. hopefully we get some more news during wonfes later this month

all quiet since.. hopefully we get some more news during wonfes later this month
Hope so. Still waiting on my Power from sugotoys (after stupidly leaving it too late to order directly from threezero), once she comes I'm gonna need a Denji comin! (ultimately I just wasn't happy enough with threezero's sculpts, is a shame)

Wonder why inart chose chainsaw man. Itā€™s popular but itā€™s still new and the second season hasnā€™t even been announced yet. Kinda crazy we havenā€™t had 1/6th scale dbz figures since medicom

Regardless of the character choice I have an issue seeing the difference between Threezero and this InArt Denji.

Why aren't there seamless forearms, why does the clothing look cheap and baggy, etc?

Rocket Toys / Gametoys Anime figures are waaay better than what I see so far ... I want InArt to put the same effort into their anime figures as the did into Gandalf, Pennywise, Aragorn, etc.

Wonder why inart chose chainsaw man. Itā€™s popular but itā€™s still new and the second season hasnā€™t even been announced yet. Kinda crazy we havenā€™t had 1/6th scale dbz figures since medicom

Maybe Bandai Namco has a stranglehold on the license.

Back