InArt Chainsaw Man tease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaaaat the. Holy **** every hour or so tonight another potentially amazing figure gets announced hah

INART commented a day ago on their FB post about it, "We are looking forward to seeing you in Japan WF2023 on 30th July." So guess we'll see something then, hyyyype

Do we have clear photos of these yet? ive seen some over FB but they were taken from a distance

Early prototypes shown at the con. Glad I didn't PO the Threezero version yet. Will probably go for INART's version or mix and match depending on how they both look.

saPlQCF.jpg
ISDVqeg.jpg

pXEQpt2.jpg

VmP4Uo0.jpg

Denji looks good. i wonder how much theyll charge for these?

If the exposed joints and sculpted hair stay, I'm guessing not as much compared to other offerings. There's much less work involved with these.

Started on the Anime yesterday & not really sure how I feel about it yet.

Figures do look impressive though & the detail so far is awesome

Will keep an eye on these

Neil

I have cancelled my 3z preorders…

What have I done 😭
Yeh I never ordered the Denji cos wasnt so sure about the face, this looks good from what I can see. I might still want 3Z Power though - do we know anything about if Inart are doing her? I now see Makima above, but has anyone seen any info or pics of a Power or any other charas?

I need to get back to the anime, but this looks incredible and I hope it's just the first of many anime figures from them, threezero and others need some competition (different price tiers, yes, but just like HT is being pushed, so too will 3Z/Asmus/etc).

so threezero's were $150 each for Denji & Power, wonder how InArt will price these. Hopefully under $250?

I need to get back to the anime, but this looks incredible and I hope it's just the first of many anime figures from them, threezero and others need some competition (different price tiers, yes, but just like HT is being pushed, so too will 3Z/Asmus/etc).
I love how Inarts recent releases got hottoys relating to this meme. :ROFLMAO:
They've been too complacent for a while and its great for us consumers see em doing some effort in upping up their game.
(they still hold a lot of licenses tho)

DtPiP_DWsAEPntc.jpeg

Last edited:
so threezero's were $150 each for Denji & Power, wonder how InArt will price these. Hopefully under $250?
Who knows I guess til we really know what they consist of... if they're substantially more than threezero then it's a lil disappointing that denji/CM is just all jointed, seamless arms and torso would be cool - id like to have him with shirt open pulling the chain, as shown in one pose there, but that'd look a lot cooler if somewhat seamless. Hard to tell obv from those pics but they don't look like a super premium line like Inarts other stuff so far. I'd probly rather pay more for better than less for just more like threezero style

Who knows I guess til we really know what they consist of... if they're substantially more than threezero then it's a lil disappointing that denji/CM is just all jointed, seamless arms and torso would be cool - id like to have him with shirt open pulling the chain, as shown in one pose there, but that'd look a lot cooler if somewhat seamless. Hard to tell obv from those pics but they don't look like a super premium line like Inarts other stuff so far. I'd probly rather pay more for better than less for just more like threezero style
Biggest difference will obviously be production quality and overall tailoring and sharpness. Threezero always has a bit of a downgrade once production hits. I imagine INART will charge $200-$250 for theirs. I personally don't mind paying a bit more to have the top quality version of a character I want but you also can't go wrong with Threezero for the price. We'll see once they officially announce this with photos and details.

Best way to view it is INARTs version being a more "luxury" version of the character. Is it absolutely needed? Probably not but if you like to spurge for the best version, this will probably be that.

Back