InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the criticism doesn’t cause InArt to “over-fix” this like they did with their unmasked Battinson.

I think this looks pretty darn good as-is.

It’s impressive so far how willing InArt is to “fix” some of their stuff. I don’t know if their decisions will be perfect, but I’m especially excited to see how the updated Batman/Bruce face makes it out of production!

It's annoying when companies give these little teases, rather than just the full reveal.

Even more stupid is a teaser trailer for a full trailer like some studios are doing now. Just show the damn thing.

It's annoying when companies give these little teases, rather than just the full reveal.

Even more stupid is a teaser trailer for a full trailer like some studios are doing now. Just show the damn thing.

JND is insufferable with this.

JND is insufferable with this.
At least they come through though and it's just part of their marketing formula- 3 teaser videos>reveal video>Official pics and PO.

With HT you never know if a teaser will actually lead to a real reveal with official pics and PO.

With InArt, you get a teaser and who knows how long before the reveal, but based on their previous figures, it will at least go up for PO eventually.

they over-fixed that one? The update was more accurate lol. People just couldn't get the false idea of what Pattinson looked like out of their heads
I still think the initial prototype looked more like Pattinson.

9CECE2D0-097E-434B-A9DA-682627921A80.jpeg

robert-pattinson-wants-the-batman-to-have-his-multiple-love-interests-001.jpg

Something about the updated head doesn’t look right to me.

If they do end up fixing their Cavill head, I hope they show restraint and don’t redo the entire thing.

Idk man, the new head looks way better. His face is a lot more round/flat looking than the initial prototype.

I still think the initial prototype looked more like Pattinson.

View attachment 651999

robert-pattinson-wants-the-batman-to-have-his-multiple-love-interests-001.jpg

Something about the updated head doesn’t look right to me.

If they do end up fixing their Cavill head, I hope they show restraint and don’t redo the entire thing.
Apologies for going off topic:

Had to dig this up from the Batman thread, the new one is more accurate and it's not close
1690421399206.png

1690421380049.png

Back