InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt actually looks great there. Loving the body proportion as well. Not overly thick in the wrong places like Hot Toys did in the shoulder + thighs.
Doe eyed.

What the hell is that "farting face" above? Is that real? It looks like Agent Smith became Superman.
Blame Cavill for scrunching his face when firing laser farts from his eyes. :lol Thankfully would never display him with that.

Yeah I think it looks great, now to see Batfleck. Just sold my HT the other week so im set for the IA Trinity.

There are parts of it I like. But the S shield is very undersized, and the suit looks kinda flat. Not much of that metallic body suit showing through at all. Have to wait and see the official promo pics I guess.

But every time he does his heat rays he does that face though.

Also, every single time HT released their superman figures, it’s always one portrait except for the latest one.

IA offers 2 right off the bat.

This is a win IMO.

Yeah, I'm sure its accurate -- I'm no Snyder Superman expert -- but its so exaggerated (not the sculpt, the actor). I guess he's really, really mad.

Who said that sculpt looks bad? :monkey3
I love how they sculpt hair, it looks so beautiful and delicate. Hot Toys could never.
363423408_6477611638958694_4857587001788217606_n.jpg
363430054_6477611548958703_400647576489054882_n.jpg

Still not impressed with the neutral sculpt. Something is off and feels like a mix of Cavill and Welling. Probably the bright lights aren't helping define the sculpt properly.

Still not impressed with the neutral sculpt. Something is off and feels like a mix of Cavill and Welling. Probably the bright lights aren't helping define the sculpt properly.
Agree, the neutral sculpt is quite boring - something seems missing.
Would prefer a slight smile like the Black Adam photo Cavill posted

Back