InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a short behind the scenes video on the BvS suit.

Seems the metallic undersuit with high sheen was developed for Justice League. For BvS they had a material with a metallic sheen, but only in certain light as you can see in the video.

What I also love is Zack's attention to detail. I mean who takes a Joseph Campbell quote, converts it to Kryptonian and integrates it into the suit pattern. Wow !

Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 16.42.06.png

I think INART just needs to thin the suit itself. You can see the chrome silvered body in between the fabric lining but the overall big muscle shine isn’t coming through as much.

What I also love is Zack's attention to detail. I mean who takes a Joseph Campbell quote, converts it to Kryptonian and integrates it into the suit pattern. Wow !

If only he focussed more on the bigger picture, like story and characterisation :monkey3 I kid, I like BvS.

If only he focussed more on the bigger picture, like story and characterisation :monkey3 I kid, I like BvS.
Don't worry I won't bite. However all I will say is that I only ever watched the Ultimate Edition where elements of the story were not cut from the studio.

But don't want to open that discussion here. This is about a perfect Cavill figure !

Is there any video of this event ?
Not yet. Maybe tomorrow?

"Today 2023 ChinaJoy officially launched, INART live works and activity pictures have been waiting for a long time!
We will still be waiting for you to arrive at the booth tomorrow, thank you for your support and love!"

Not yet. Maybe tomorrow?

"Today 2023 ChinaJoy officially launched, INART live works and activity pictures have been waiting for a long time!
We will still be waiting for you to arrive at the booth tomorrow, thank you for your support and love!"
Cool. With a bit of luck they'll get someone in there before the crowds and take some decent video of them up close.

Always good to see all angles and how the light plays off the suit etc hopefully.

I disagree. His suit was just as shiny and metallic on screen. InArts suit just looks like cotton pajamas.

View attachment 652485

View attachment 652486

View attachment 652487

Hot Toys made a lot of errors with their Superman attempts, but they did nail the semi sheer blue look of the suit.

View attachment 652488
Compared to this
View attachment 652489
That first picture is lightened a lot. The 2nd pic, it's subtle and the 3rd pic he has headlights shining right onto him and you still can't see all of the panels glaring at once.
Your BvS is a nice mixture. The gifs posted before that I commented are not what he is like in the movie or even pics you just posted. The current InArt iteration is lacking and Daves mock-up is better.

Here's a short behind the scenes video on the BvS suit.

Seems the metallic undersuit with high sheen was developed for Justice League. For BvS they had a material with a metallic sheen, but only in certain light as you can see in the video.

View attachment 652547

And this was done so they could change it to black in post, wasn't it?

Back