Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw @Rzeznikk , after seeing your video again, not only do I think you and a few others belong on the FBI watchlist, I also noticed a lack of Asian horror icons.

Not a fan?

Sadako from “Ringu”, the kid whose face I wanna punch from “The Grudge”, the girl who can’t be fixed from “Audition”, and some others I can’t think of at the moment…

I think they’ll be a great addition to your beautiful, effed up collection 😅😅
Due to my line of work I have a federal background check every 5 years 😆 They can watch all they want. I'm pretty boring. I just collect expensive dolls. 😆

I'm more a western horror fan. Not huge on Asian Horror. Focus is 80s horror.

Here are some screenshots from the video.
Image-1.jpg

Image-2.jpg

Image-3.jpg

Image-4.jpg

Due to my line of work I have a federal background check every 5 years 😆 They can watch all they want. I'm pretty boring. I just collect expensive dolls. 😆

I'm more a western horror fan. Not huge on Asian Horror. Focus is 80s horror.

Got it. 80s horror did have a certain kind of magic that just can’t be replicated today. The Thing is my personal fav.

I think of all horror films, western horror usually have the tangible foe to deal with. As in, they can bleed and there are means to stop them. Things like yautja, xenomorphs, the thing, Dracula, wolfman etc etc.

Like…you got a fighting chance to make it out!

Asian horror on the other hand…I don’t think ANY protagonist has ever won. It’s usually a curse with NO way of solving it outside of sacrificing a loved one, yourself, a piece of yourself yada yada…they’re a bunch of cheats!

I appreciate Asian horror…but yeah, **** Asian horror and their cheating, unwinnable scenarios 🤬🤬🤬

Got it. 80s horror did have a certain kind of magic that just can’t be replicated today. The Thing is my personal fav.

I think of all horror films, western horror usually have the tangible foe to deal with. As in, they can bleed and there are means to stop them. Things like yautja, xenomorphs, the thing, Dracula, wolfman etc etc.

Like…you got a fighting chance to make it out!

Asian horror on the other hand…I don’t think ANY protagonist has ever won. It’s usually a curse with NO way of solving it outside of sacrificing a loved one, yourself, a piece of yourself yada yada…they’re a bunch of cheats!

I appreciate Asian horror…but yeah, **** Asian horror and their cheating, unwinnable scenarios 🤬🤬🤬
Yes sir. I may be biased because 80s was my childhood, but no other decade has come close to the amount of offerings in horror (I may argue film in general)

And yes, John Carpenter's Halloween 78 and The Thing 82 are my top two favorites!

Yes sir. I may be biased because 80s was my childhood, but no other decade has come close to the amount of offerings in horror (I may argue film in general)

And yes, John Carpenter's Halloween 78 and The Thing 82 are my top two favorites!

Nah dude, there’s no biased going on here. You’re right! The 80s were PEAK horror films. sure you’ll get the occasional good ones today like hereditary and….

….

Oh! Does “A Quiet Place” count?

And then there’s….

I’m out man. I can’t think of anything else.

But yeah, I’m right there with you. As much as I hate horror, you just can’t beat the stuff from the 80s. Like…even “texas chainsaw massacre REMAKE” can’t even come close to the unsettling, disturbing, claustrophobic nature of the original.

I have no faith in the new upcoming “the exorcist” sequel.

Accuracy aside, the way the INART version looks more like a person and less like a toy does wonders compared to Hot Toys. Really a huge selling point for all of their figures so far. Just looks way more natural and like an actual person.

That second sculpt is also just insane. Can't get over how good of a job they did on that one.

1Y5SznV.png
hRhhlfW.png

Last edited:
I will definitely have to grab this guy now. And yes this is one of those rare cases where smaller balls are better

Like seriously, isn't that a real person sitting? Wow! HT's can never be posed like this.

Attachments

• D774-EA0-C-66-FD-42-B9-B3-D7-8-F82-B4-F9-F0-A4.jpg
    D774-EA0-C-66-FD-42-B9-B3-D7-8-F82-B4-F9-F0-A4.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks like it's a solid 3 of 3 for Inart! Honestly that video shows how good it looks, I agree we need some more posing.

Those sculpts though! What I'd give for Inart Freddy, evil dead, beetlejuice. Inart are fast becoming the new talking point, really hope their staying.
I was talking with Jerry Macaluso about companies and licenses etc and apparently the way he was explaining it it's not Ala cart anymore from Studios. These collectible companies can't cherry pick and choose the licenses they want and only pay for those now, now they have to take them all. So like a company like Mondo is doing "The Thing" that means they have the Universal license meaning they have access to any Universal film.

Go check out InArts license pool. 😉
WB
New Line Cinema

What films are under New Line? 😉

Looks like it's a solid 3 of 3 for Inart! Honestly that video shows how good it looks, I agree we need some more posing.

Those sculpts though! What I'd give for Inart Freddy, evil dead, beetlejuice. Inart are fast becoming the new talking point, really hope their staying.
Oh man seeing them tackle more horror properties would be great. A Freddy, Beetlejuice and Evil Dead (not poorly done like Asmus did) would be incredible at this level of quality.

287c6988f5a2f3129ed1c4bd2e11830b.gif

I was talking with Jerry Macaluso about companies and licenses etc and apparently the way he was explaining it it's not Ala cart anymore from Studios. These collectible companies can't cherry pick and choose the licenses they want and only pay for those now, now they have to take them all. So like a company like Mondo is doing "The Thing" that means they have the Universal license meaning they have access to any Universal film.

Go check out InArts license pool. 😉
WB
New Line Cinema

What films are under New Line? 😉
Hope they do some Blade 2 figures too 😅 Inart, can you blush?

Oh man seeing them tackle more horror properties would be great. A Freddy, Beetlejuice and Evil Dead (not poorly done like Asmus did) would be incredible at this level of quality.

287c6988f5a2f3129ed1c4bd2e11830b.gif
It got me thinking and the first one that popped in my head was Freddy. I'd love a quality Freddy with moving eyes!? Sign me right up! ✅

Back