Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t suppose there’s somewhere I can still PO this from?? Such a shame that OSK sold out so fast as I live in the UK and that free shipping would of been a huge plus.😔

I don’t suppose there’s somewhere I can still PO this from?? Such a shame that OSK sold out so fast as I live in the UK and that free shipping would of been a huge plus.😔
I'm in the UK too but had to go with spec fiction so just hoping the box isn't a crazy size

WeChat 圖片_20221029005747.jpg
WeChat 圖片_20221029005753.jpg

Why does the shape of his head look different in every other picture? I'm getting a bit nervous seeing it look so squat in some of these...
I said this as well but I was shunned off immediately for noticing it lol I’m hoping it’s just how it’s photographed, but I guess we’ll see when reviewers get theirs in hand.

I believe this one will be next from what John said on the live stream. The numbers for this were super low so I'm guessing will be a quicker turn around.

Reckon we'll see this shipping around July.
Loving the fact this has separate eyes, giving the option to-do the wonky eye trick.

Last edited:
Back