Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfection! I’m guessing the articulation of InArt compared to Hot Toys is no longer a debate. These look so much like the actors’ bodies it’s creepy. That’s one thing I don’t think they’re getting enough credit for, not only are the head sculpts and rooted hair hyper-realistic, but the bodies also.

Last edited:
Looks PERFECT.
So fricking excited!

I think I will put the second head on the hot toys body, so thats a total win for me. Hopefully it wont be too difficult to get it to fit on there.
This is my plan too - both of the heads are too amazing not to display so my plan is to use the Hot Toys body for the other head sculpt - I'll see which one I prefer on the HT body when it arrives.
I am also a big fan of the HT diorama base so thats another reason to keep it.

I might just take it up to my local comic shop and see if he wants to trade for some stuff in there I've had my eye on.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like they're going for much. We might be lucky to get $200 out of it, and that's before the ebay fees.
Yeah i sold mine brand new unopened for $50 less than i paid for it. I got 90% of my money back though so…i guess it ain’t all bad.

I saw someone was selling separate pieces from their HT PW a few months ago so I bought the base for when I get Inart's since it just looks much better to me

After seeing the preview I was hoping to see someone else say what I was thinking which is that the head still seems a little small for the body. Better proportions than Hot Toys but I think the sculpt should be “longer”. It’s definitely thicker but idk.

Question: The deluxe version comes with both HS, but only 1 body right?
Yes you get one body but 2 sculpts and both are rooted.

Think I might place a PO with Kit for the Deluxe.

52185797285_839b9acec9_o_d.png
52184292612_d9eb042e2c_o_d.png

After seeing the preview I was hoping to see someone else say what I was thinking which is that the head still seems a little small for the body. Better proportions than Hot Toys but I think the sculpt should be “longer”. It’s definitely thicker but idk.
Looks fine to me.

Looks fine to me.
I can respect that. For me, in the earlier promo images the head looks “taller” I’ll say. Which makes more sense than the pics we now have where the head doesn’t look as tall but looks wider. Idk, maybe it’s just the way it’s shot.

I can respect that. For me, in the earlier promo images the head looks “taller” I’ll say. Which makes more sense than the pics we now have where the head doesn’t look as tall but looks wider. Idk, maybe it’s just the way it’s shot.
I can see what you mean actually, the eyes also look a bit bigger making him look less sinister than the promo pics.
I mainly want to display the creepier portrait though and have the regular looking out of the sewer

I'm glad I got on this with the twin pack I really love the teeth sculpt both rooted too! I always felt hot toys sculpts were a bit small.

Imagine In art doing more films like beetlejuice, Evil dead.

I can see what you mean actually, the eyes also look a bit bigger making him look less sinister than the promo pics.
I mainly want to display the creepier portrait though and have the regular looking out of the sewer
Oh I’d definitely still pick it up and use both headsculpts. One to replace my Hot Toys and one on this great looking figure! Glad someone else sees it though lol

Aren’t the heads on magents? How will you all use them for Hot Toys neck pegs?

Back