Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I own the HT version and the differences in the sculpt and tailoring are glaring. It's about the farthest removed from a carbon copy as you can get.

W8crBVj.png

After seeing this at the convention I will 1000% be grabbing this. Thankfully I never pulled the trigger on the HT one...

Yeah might have to get this once it actually releases. The weathering on the outfit is perfect. Don't understand why Hot Toys insisted on giving their version a freshly laundry version. Great alternative sculpt on this one as well.

WY7D2Z4.jpg

my9bMra.png
673r6n7.png

Last edited:
Enjoyed Part 1 but Part 2 was filled with so much swearing I didn't enjoy it as much. I'm a huge Horror guy but Pennywise never really did it for me. I will not order but this is a fantastic piece. My only comment would be that the base may feel to small and narrow for certain "Pennywise" poses. I think Pennywise and Gandalf are my two favourites from Inart.

Yeah think I definitely need to get this now. Anyone here use Pop Collectibles before? The regular version is only $396 with Jedha's discount code, but I wonder how much extra shipping will be...

Back