In-famous Space Wizard 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210827_220152.jpg

20210827_220358.jpg

Pretty solid figure for that price tag, i like it a lot, looks good in the group shot :) and can confirm that his arm can be pose behind his back

Couple of quick out of the box pics as I just got Omniscient and Space Wizard! You can see how tall Maw is next to Heimdall (on the stand). Really hoping we get the whole Black Order! (2 down, 2 to go/be announced)

Attachments

• 9F815EA3-124D-46D5-945E-16445876107B.jpg
    9F815EA3-124D-46D5-945E-16445876107B.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 9F7AB551-2DB6-4602-97B9-A753FE1D1DEE.jpg
    9F7AB551-2DB6-4602-97B9-A753FE1D1DEE.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 113
Welp, Ebony Maw is in da house!

This is an amazing figure. I am sooooo happy that I managed to get one after the unwanted cancellation due to over-booking. Shout out to GianToys for making everything all right!

Simple yet elegant figure. I haven't fiddled too much with him, but the wrinkling around the hips is not that bad. He can stand fine on his own. Joints are solid.

The sculpt-work on the head and hands is fantastic, as is the paintwork -- the grey-purple skin is really well done in hand. I don't have too many 3rd party figures, but this has to be the best offering I have seen to date.

I am so in for the entire Black Order if they are all made this well.

Maw COMP 1.jpg

Maw COMP 2.jpg

Last edited:
Welp, Ebony Maw is in da house!

This is an amazing figure. I am sooooo happy that I managed to get one after the unwanted cancellation due to over-booking. Shout out to GianToys for making everything all right!

Simple yet elegant figure. I haven't fiddled too much with him, but the wrinkling around the hips is not that bad. He can stand fine on his own. Joints are solid.

The sculpt-work on the head and hands is fantastic, as is the paintwork -- the grey-purple skin is really well done in hand. I don't have too many 3rd party figures, but this has to be the best offering I have seen to date.

I am so in for the entire Black Order if they are all made this well.

View attachment 536782

View attachment 536783

Great shots, Wor! Can’t wait to see him in person!

Nice.... and you have Crossbones too. I'm still on the fence about him.
Yeah, i normally don't bother with characters that hardly had any screentime, but Crossbones just looks so badass that i had to get him

I received my Ebony Maw on Saturday from Giantoy. The quality and care they put into packaging this up was top notch. My first experience with Giantoy was fantastic, so I will definitely keep ordering with them.

This was my first 3rd party figure, and I am absolutely amazed in the quality of this figure. The head sculpt and paint apps on the hands are amazing. What surprised me the most was how great the joints are on this figure. I was going into this with much lower expectations and they far exceeded them. The tailor on the uniform looks fantastic. The material used is different and seems a little more fragile, so we will see how that holds with time.

I already have the Proxima Midnight ordered through Giantoy as well, and can't wait to see how that turns out. I'm all in on getting all the Children of Thanos if they are made.

Back