Import duties to the USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InebriatedGnome

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some new toys, and Popcultcha seems to be the best place to do it. Even with shipping, their prices blow everything I've seen out of the water. However, I've never really imported large figures to the USA before and am not sure what duties might be associated with that. Could anyone with experience importing 1/6-scale figures to the US give me idea of what customs fees and the like normally add up to?

Hey popcultcha won't incur any custom fees/import fees because it's based in Australia which has a free trade agreement with the U.S. I've ordered hot toys from them and made sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to buy some new toys, and Popcultcha seems to be the best place to do it. Even with shipping, their prices blow everything I've seen out of the water. However, I've never really imported large figures to the USA before and am not sure what duties might be associated with that. Could anyone with experience importing 1/6-scale figures to the US give me idea of what customs fees and the like normally add up to?

We never pay customs fees

Back