1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks better... but that thick cloak material and weird shoulder strap all scream kitbash. It does look like the tunic and mechanical hand could be worthwhile pick ups if you were bashing a figure, but the rest is pretty forgettable looking.

Actually, let me take that back about the tunic. It doesn't appear to have the flap in the front? I see the button and the edge of the flap should be right next to it :lol

Last edited:
A few more quick shots. I won't be getting the AoD, I've already jumped on this grenade, and I can't afford to do both. He's not perfect, but he looks ok on the shelf with all the other Ash figures. I'd recommend if you could find for about $120.

WJup2Fs.jpg
SjpkhW5.jpg

It looks better... but that thick cloak material and weird shoulder strap all scream kitbash. It does look like the tunic and mechanical hand could be worthwhile pick ups if you were bashing a figure, but the rest is pretty forgettable looking.

Actually, let me take that back about the tunic. It doesn't appear to have the flap in the front? I see the button and the edge of the flap should be right next to it :lol

It does look a heck of alot better than Sideshow's attempt in 2002. Maybe Sideshow will make a new one.

Still tempted to pick this up, but the price tag.

For those interested. Got my Army of Darkness Medieval Ash and it looks great. I added the chainsaw hook/connection for the chainsaw with Sideshow Ash parts and painted the boots/shoes laces. Definitely the best AOD Ash currently on the market after some futzing.

100_8761.JPG100_8762.JPG100_8763.jpg100_8764.JPG

I think if it came with the chainsaw and the cape was better I'd be interested, but just don't see $200 here.

Still, I'd agree it's the best AOD out of the box... but that's not saying too much considering a figure from nearly 20 years ago is the only competition :lol

I think if it came with the chainsaw and the cape was better I'd be interested, but just don't see $200 here.

Still, I'd agree it's the best AOD out of the box... but that's not saying too much considering a figure from nearly 20 years ago is the only competition :lol

The cape is fairly accurate to the movie,not perfect by any means,but close. I got mine at 25% off....Is it worth it? I think so after futzing with it and making some adjustments (especially the cape and shotgun holster). We probably won't see any 1/6 scale AOD Ash anytime soon unless the AOD anniversary starts next year.

Woah. Blast from the past. Good luck hunting one down at this point. I don't think there were many produced in the first place.

Back