Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get any swap out parts at all on a Part 3 DeLorean, I have a feeling it'll only be to swap out the big 50s tires for the train track wheels from later in the movie.
Agree that this is quite likely but I can see them going even further and making it be true to both the first and third films.

Howard Chan snuck around to everyone while they were sleeping and added this to all Part 1 cars.

What happened to all that talk about whoever made the first HT Delorean would never work with HT again? If this is the case then one would expect subtle differences from the original as we're looking at a new manufacturer.
That was told to me by a friend in the industry. He was serious about it, and if this isn't a turnaround by that same manufacturer, then it might be an all new piece, solicited from a re-jigged original while they tool up for a new one. We will only know for sure when it releases. If it's the same, odds are the company relented. If there are differences in the main body or any other improvements, it was true and they went with someone else.

Justin's Collection livestream.

1:21:52 if the timestamp doesn't work.

Thanks mate - really appreciate it.

Are their products usually higher end than Hot Toys? I’ve not delved outside so don’t really know. I’d imagine so, which would mean a more accurate figure and in turn more expensive.

Irrespective if it blows hot toys out of the water, I’ll be getting a third 1/6 delorean 😂

Thanks mate - really appreciate it.

Are their products usually higher end than Hot Toys? I’ve not delved outside so don’t really know. I’d imagine so, which would mean a more accurate figure and in turn more expensive.

Irrespective if it blows hot toys out of the water, I’ll be getting a third 1/6 delorean 😂
They are known for their ultra-realistic high-end statues which are very expensive. They just got in the sixth scale game when pre-orders for their very first figure went live like literally an hour ago, so final product quality will remain to be seen. They’re aiming to be “competitive” in sixth-scale but expect premium features at premium prices.

Justin's Collection livestream.

1:21:52 if the timestamp doesn't work.

I'm hoping they can make the ultimate DeLorean Time Machine with a more accurate and faithful in everything...the color of the headlights, color of the flux cable...the right plutonium chamber design, seatbelt, brake, coupling and gas... I'm contend if they make Mark 1 only but if they want to go with a bang...include accesories from Mark II and III. BOOM!

Curious to see what they come up with, but seems like they're coming really late to the party with both this and the 22 Batmobile. Not sure how many collectors are still going to be interested after HT and Jazzinc both get done releasing their versions.

I'm hoping they can make the ultimate DeLorean Time Machine with a more accurate and faithful in everything...the color of the headlights, color of the flux cable...the right plutonium chamber design, seatbelt, brake, coupling and gas... I'm contend if they make Mark 1 only but if they want to go with a bang...include accesories from Mark II and III. BOOM!
I’m terrified to think how much an all in one Pts 1-3 might cost.

Bugger. I was thrilled with the HT BTTF II car but now I’m hoping Queen at least show their version before the HT comes out. I might cancel my order and go with the, perhaps, superior car.

Bugger. I was thrilled with the HT BTTF II car but now I’m hoping Queen at least show their version before the HT comes out. I might cancel my order and go with the, perhaps, superior car.
there's so much to improve upon that HT car... Mark I or Mark II.

Imagine Inart making a Marty and Doc 1985 and Einie in rooted hair?

there's so much to improve upon that HT car... Mark I or Mark II.

Imagine Inart making a Marty and Doc 1985 and Einie in rooted hair?

Amazing; also annoying as I’ve bought Marty from the first film twice already. I know I couldn’t resist though because BTTF is my one of weaknesses. Very glad I’m barely interested in DC (just Superman) and not at all Marvel or I’d be bankrupt.

Fingers crossed we’ll see this stuff in time to cancel HT.

Amazing; also annoying as I’ve bought Marty from the first film twice already. I know I couldn’t resist though because BTTF is my one of weaknesses. Very glad I’m barely interested in DC (just Superman) and not at all Marvel or I’d be bankrupt.

Fingers crossed we’ll see this stuff in time to cancel HT.
I still hold on Marty V2 since it was only available on Japan or Sideshow...but already PO Doc 1985 deluxe... I hope there's an official announcement on the BTTF franchise soon this year so i know what to do next... Yes, BTTF and Supes are my thing too... A Reeve (Clark and Supes) and Cavill from MOS from Inart or QS in the form of statue would be gold... those two are long overdue to be upgraded from their latest release.

Don't do anything rash just yet. QS haven't even released one production figure yet, let alone a vehicle.
Price wise nothing will top Hot Toys due to their volumes, so let's wait and see.
Hearing this may also push HT to improve their wheels etc as well ?

Don't do anything rash just yet. QS haven't even released one production figure yet, let alone a vehicle.
Price wise nothing will top Hot Toys due to their volumes, so let's wait and see.
Hearing this may also push HT to improve their wheels etc as well ?
I doubt HT will improve the hovermode wheels... they already got people's money as of now... I patiently wait until the product comes out.. so i can still see how QS Inart will look like. If they can do it more accurate and include PT 2-3 accessories like what Hotwheels did with their Ultimate Time Machine then they have the upper hand.

Glad I didn't preordered HT version. Waiting for QS! And if finally that doesn't happpen I'm not goin' to give more money to HT. I'm tired of errors and delays.

I doubt HT will improve the hovermode wheels... they already got people's money as of now... I patiently wait until the product comes out.. so i can still see how QS Inart will look like. If they can do it more accurate and include PT 2-3 accessories like what Hotwheels did with their Ultimate Time Machine then they have the upper hand.
Sure, but they don't have Vitruvius's and plenty of other peoples money, and people can always cancel. So it is in HT's best interest to at least look at it and take it off the table as a negative issue, as tooling is most probably not yet kicked off.

This is the power of competition. We've been missing it for too long.

Back