I'm getting a Mad Catz Fight Stick/Pad...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which controller are you getting?

• I'm a badass and get the Tournament Edition

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I'm a Stock Standard Edition

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • *Cough*... Fightpad

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I'm getting another brand... (Hori etc.)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Sorry, I'm a hardcore with my own sweet custom Stick!

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
same here bro !!

I am so pissed at this game right now.
I played a couple of tournaments in the arcade and I was not bad.

playing with this controler sucks so bad. I have lost so many fights online due to missing finishing combos, special moves etc.....

I might just forget about spending more money on this game.
even the tournament stick is having QC problems and for 180 bucs I rather buy some collectibles.

lets face it there is no way I will enter a pro tournament of street fighter 4 because the japaness players would just mope the floor with me.

its a great game but just good to play with your friends and showcase the awsome graphics.

I was so stressed last nite playing online that I had to stop playing the game online.

The fightsticks both suck. Fightpads are the way to go with this game IMO.

The fightsticks both suck. Fightpads are the way to go with this game IMO.

sfIV_FightPad_-ps3-_Ryu.jpg

you mean this one?

I might give this one a try.

all good man. i just wasted 2 hours looking for one and come up with none. i'd suggest calling best buy every other day and trying to pick one up on your lunch break. they don't "hold" them but do admit to getting them in on a somewhat infrequent basis. (basically the guy said they will stock them, but right now they are selling out faster than they can stock the few they get in)

just read a review and the guy said he prefers it to the sticks and would even go as far to say he likes them better than the old school Saturn controller!!!! how awesome is that??? man this is what i get for procrastinating.

I called 8 Gamestops around me and 5 Bestbuys and one best buy has 2 fightpads...i had the girl hold them for me and I'll pick them up after work. :rock

dammit !! they had them at ebgames in the USA when I picked up the LE.
I should have picked one up.

I am going to call arround to see if they have them here in canada.

Back