If you've seen a ghost what did it look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There may be life out there. However, do I believe that they are visiting earth and all that jazz, nope.

Hmm...I guess u might have a valid point....but I think they would or have in some point or another...maybe not in our lifetimes tho. :huh

Me and my sister have both seen "something" in my house before at seperate times and we both have the same description of a woman in a white gown with long dark hair. The radio and a light switch has switched on on their own also. Chalk that up to what you want.

Me and my sister have both seen "something" in my house before at seperate times and we both have the same description of a woman in a white gown with long dark hair. The radio and a light switch has switched on on their own also. Chalk that up to what you want.

Was it the girl from The Ring?

TheRingSamara.jpg

You didn't happen to see it after watching the pilot of Supernatural, have you...? :D :monkey3

300px-Wiw.jpg

I have encountered something like this that I could not explain on two separate occasions. Neither of which was I on medication or intoxicated in any way.

On the first occasion, I was awake at night. I couldn't sleep so I sat up, turned on my lamp and decided to draw. I drew for a few minutes before the light flickered, went out, and came back on. Mind you, none of the other electrical devices in my room messed up: the alarm clock, dvd player, nothing went off but the lamp. Odd, I thought, but whatever. I turned it off. When my eyes adjusted, I saw that the light was still on, emitting a very dull glow. As I watched, a dark, blob-like mass that was much like a very small cloud slipped under my door and floated toward the side of the room my bed was on. I was terrified, naturally, but before I had time to do anything the light in my room (which again was turned off, but still slightly glowing) became very bright and the dark blob sheared away into the room and dissipated. Nothing like that ever happened again. No clue what it was, but it was damn scary.

The second time, I again was laying in bed at night after I'd gotten up to go to the bathroom. For some reason, I had this weird chilling sensation, so I got another blanket and tried to go to sleep. Although I felt a little warmer, I still felt odd. Not the way I should feel under all those blankets. I rolled over onto my side and came face-to-face with the dark outline of a person (presumably male) squatted down by my bed. Although I could not make out any eyes, I could tell that he was looking at me. In fact he was all one color: pitch black. I didn't know what to do, so I pretended to yawn and rolled over to face the opposite direction. Shortly thereafter, the chilling sensation faded. I dared not remove the blankets, because after the chilling sensation left, I heard rustling in the dining room. It sounded as if someone was tearing pieces of paper and flipping through files or something. I still lived at home at the time, so the next morning I asked mom and dad if they were up doing any work in the middle of the night. They both said no, that they'd actually slept the entire night. The doors were still locked, no windows had been opened, and nothing stolen or broken. I don't know what it was, but it still gives me the chills to this day when I think about it.

Well my buddy tends to see ghosts that look flesh and blood but had a strange encounter yesterday that caused him to call me in a panic. Hence this thread.

He attended a birthday party with his wife around 2pm when he saw a child like "distorted blurry" shadow by the baby. He freaked out made an excuse to his wife and friends and went home. He visited his father around 5pm and noticed this same figure was sitting by his father at the table and was looking around. He freaked out and said his family asked if he was ok. He ran to the restroom, washed his face, laid down but as soon as he went back to the living room....the shadow was still by his father. He claimed the outline of the head looked like a hood and noticed what may have been white eyes. The tried telling his wife but only scared her and called me crying. He kept saying, "I swear I'm not crazy!" over and over. Now tell me, what the heck was I suppose to tell him to do???? Is he crazy? Is he really onto something? Was it a demon? a ghost? Beats the crap out of me....

Is it possible that he is a clairvoyant, medium or a sensitive and doesn't realize it?

Gawd, I'm a sucker for this stuff! I watch all the shows like Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Gostly Encounters and Ghost Lab.:eek:

Is it possible that he is a clairvoyant, medium or a sensitive and doesn't realize it?

Gawd, I'm a sucker for this stuff! I watch all the shows like Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Gostly Encounters and Ghost Lab.:eek:

So do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I DVR all of them, not a single episode missed :rock

I have encountered something like this that I could not explain on two separate occasions. Neither of which was I on medication or intoxicated in any way.

On the first occasion, I was awake at night. I couldn't sleep so I sat up, turned on my lamp and decided to draw. I drew for a few minutes before the light flickered, went out, and came back on. Mind you, none of the other electrical devices in my room messed up: the alarm clock, dvd player, nothing went off but the lamp. Odd, I thought, but whatever. I turned it off. When my eyes adjusted, I saw that the light was still on, emitting a very dull glow. As I watched, a dark, blob-like mass that was much like a very small cloud slipped under my door and floated toward the side of the room my bed was on. I was terrified, naturally, but before I had time to do anything the light in my room (which again was turned off, but still slightly glowing) became very bright and the dark blob sheared away into the room and dissipated. Nothing like that ever happened again. No clue what it was, but it was damn scary.

The second time, I again was laying in bed at night after I'd gotten up to go to the bathroom. For some reason, I had this weird chilling sensation, so I got another blanket and tried to go to sleep. Although I felt a little warmer, I still felt odd. Not the way I should feel under all those blankets. I rolled over onto my side and came face-to-face with the dark outline of a person (presumably male) squatted down by my bed. Although I could not make out any eyes, I could tell that he was looking at me. In fact he was all one color: pitch black. I didn't know what to do, so I pretended to yawn and rolled over to face the opposite direction. Shortly thereafter, the chilling sensation faded. I dared not remove the blankets, because after the chilling sensation left, I heard rustling in the dining room. It sounded as if someone was tearing pieces of paper and flipping through files or something. I still lived at home at the time, so the next morning I asked mom and dad if they were up doing any work in the middle of the night. They both said no, that they'd actually slept the entire night. The doors were still locked, no windows had been opened, and nothing stolen or broken. I don't know what it was, but it still gives me the chills to this day when I think about it.

Dude, I would jumped and hit my head on the ceiling or start swing aimlessly until something happened. :rotfl:monkey1:sick

Well, Ski, we can't all be powerful muscle gods like you. I'm almost half of your weight. ;)

Eh, isht like that happens, I'm just as scared as anyone else, that's something we don't have any control over. I don't mess with Quija boards, rituals, etc... Doors open, crap starts following you around, no way jose.....

Well, Ski, we can't all be powerful muscle gods like you. I'm almost half of your weight. ;)

I don't care how much I weigh man , if someones stood next to my bed , I'm jumping out and throwing my skinny arms at them. :lol:lol
Theres no way I could have turned over. :horror

Eh, isht like that happens, I'm just as scared as anyone else, that's something we don't have any control over. I don't mess with Quija boards, rituals, etc... Doors open, crap starts following you around, no way jose.....

Oh I know, I'm just saying that when the shadow man comes knocking, there's probably not much I can do to stop him. :lol

I don't care how much I weigh man , if someones stood next to my bed , I'm jumping out and throwing my skinny arms at them. :lol:lol
Theres no way I could have turned over. :horror

I'm not sure why I reacted that way. It just seemed like the right thing to do. :huh

Oh I know, I'm just saying that when the shadow man comes knocking, there's probably not much I can do to stop him. :lol

I'm not sure why I reacted that way. It just seemed like the right thing to do. :huh

when it first happened even though you mentioned there was the chilling feeling were you thinking it was a ghost or an actual person ?.
I always get paranoied at night when my cats in the other rooms making noises. :monkey2

Back