If you've seen a ghost what did it look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just wondering if you guys believe those Ghost shows. Do you think they're real or do you just watch them for entertainment?

I think they're hunting for the ghost of Hitler in tonight's episode.

I also wanted to say that I think Zack from Ghost Adventures is hilarious and I agree with Skiman, Bio has some really good ghost shows.

BB why aren't you in the MOTUC threads anymore :tap

"DID SOMEBODY SCRATCH ME?!?!?!?!?!??!?!" --Zack

BB why aren't you in the MOTUC threads anymore :tap

I've been lurking around there for the most part. However, I'll probably stop by to complain about my reissue Skeletor's loose feet. Now I have one skeletor that can stand and one that can hold his staff. WTF!

:rock :rock :rock watching it I am, Ghost Hunters is on right now!!!

That was a lame episode. GHI might be the worst show of all the ghost shows on. Plus it's difficult to get past that Brandy girl.:monkey4

I think they're hunting for the ghost of Hitler in tonight's episode.

I also wanted to say that I think Zack from Ghost Adventures is hilarious and I agree with Skiman, Bio has some really good ghost shows.

No, I'd say it's that Aaron dude (big guy with goatee). That guy is always scared to go alone in places.:lol

"Dude! Why me?!!!" --Aaron

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Anyone ever wonder since ghosts seem to be able to turn on lights and stuff whether a ghost can use the internet? Who knows if one of the members here died a while back and is still posting?

Anyone ever wonder since ghosts seem to be able to turn on lights and stuff whether a ghost can use the internet? Who knows if one of the members here died a while back and is still posting?

DAMMIT! I've been found out!!! :mad:

Yea GHI is weak, I'll watch them but GA and PA are always first on my list of shows on the DVR.

What's PA? Paranormal State?

Dude, next week's Paranormal State is a special one hour show. The demonic entitiy that followed Ryan in two different episodes from last season is back! Now that's some scary bad ass **** right there.

EDIT: I'm such a suckah for these shows!:lol

What's PA? Paranormal State?

Dude, next week's Paranormal State is a special one hour show. The demonic entitiy that followed Ryan in two different episodes from last season is back! Now that's some scary bad ass **** right there.

EDIT: I'm such a suckah for these shows!:lol

Yea that's what I meant, OH NOES!!!!!!! that is messed up, I remember those episodes.

One of the creepier episodes was whenever that little girl that got possessed and then they got a exorcist to rid the evil spirit and then it came back to her again. They did the exorcism once again and then it appear to attack someone else that was located along the same river or body of water.

i found it hilarious that ryan didnt even want to write his name down on paper for those 2 seasons

Wow Paranormal State is just so FREAKY!!!! I hope I remember to watch it. I love watching ghost shows, but not really Ghost Hunters. I don't like their attitudes. I do believe in ghosts and hope to never encounter one. I think we used to have one in our old apartment in San Francisco.

One afternoon, while we were busy chatting in the eat-in kitchen, several of us saw a bread knife levitate, make an arc, and hit the refrigerator 3 feet away in a loud clatter. How can you explain that?

I think GH has gone too commercialized, they used to show full blown manifestations, shadow ppl, etc... Now it's just a EVP show, I really enjoy watching it but the OCD in me makes me watch all the shows just in case they ever have a good episode like in the past. :banghead

yeah thats definately a ghost i've had a similar encounter but with a very large ladder that was on its side in the garage then it stood up and started shaking violently back and forth then slammed on the floor etc etc. my house is way haunted

Thank goodness the house we live in now doesn't feel haunted. Our first house had some weirdness that freaked out my mom. She refused to sleep in one of the bedrooms because she felt someone staring, opened her eyes and saw a shadow figure hunched over her. After she told me that incident, I was always freaked out and would always wake up to loud pops in the attic. It sounded louder than the old house cracking and settling.

DAMMIT! I've been found out!!! :mad:

:horror:horror:horror

ghostbuster.gif

Yea that's what I meant, OH NOES!!!!!!! that is messed up, I remember those episodes.

One of the creepier episodes was whenever that little girl that got possessed and then they got a exorcist to rid the evil spirit and then it came back to her again. They did the exorcism once again and then it appear to attack someone else that was located along the same river or body of water.

Man, I remember those episodes scared me. I mean some demon stalking you is just messed up. That's scary crap there!

BTW, new episode of Ghost Adventures tonight.:rock

Did you watch their 7 hour special on Haloween night?

i found it hilarious that ryan didnt even want to write his name down on paper for those 2 seasons

It's because they don't want average rubes watching TV writing it down and pulling out the ouija board to summon it. Sounds stupid but people do it.

Thank goodness the house we live in now doesn't feel haunted. Our first house had some weirdness that freaked out my mom. She refused to sleep in one of the bedrooms because she felt someone staring, opened her eyes and saw a shadow figure hunched over her. After she told me that incident, I was always freaked out and would always wake up to loud pops in the attic. It sounded louder than the old house cracking and settling.

That's exactly what happened to me. My uncle told me when I was older that the house we lived in at the time was very haunted. Sometimes when my parents were out of town, he'd stay over since I had very young sisters. He could never sleep because of all the noises the houses made, and the little things he'd see out of the corner of his eye. Strangely enough, my parents swear they never heard or saw anything.

Back