If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be & why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be &

Hmm, there's something very intriguing about a Sith turned Yoda. Produce it, promote it, market it, sell it!

Figures and novels for everyone!

Re: If u could be any 80's fictional character(live action/animated)who would u be &

Wouldn't it be a "Yoda turned Sith"?

I mean, can the Sith really turn into a Yoda?

If he'd put a hyphen (sith-turned), it would almost make sense, but it'd be really clumsy. Yoda turned sith is the best formulation. Listen to King Darkness, you should.

And it was from a novel. Dark Rendezvous. There was a great scene where Yoda tries to lure Dooku back from the dark side.

Cocktease.

:dunno

Grisette. :moon

DarthYoda-1.jpg

ThePuppet.jpg

Hmmmm...so many to choose from

A Ghostbuster
Marty McFly
Molly Ringwald's character in 16 Candles - she ends up with hunky Jake Ryan :drool

Jen, will you ban Cloud for blaspheming?

Pleeease? :date

Jen, will you ban Cloud for blaspheming?

Pleeease? :date
Oh come on. Puppet is better than Prequel Yoda.
Or should I have posted this?
sw-ep1-yoda.jpg

Toughen up.

My charm is integral to my sensitive side.

I want to be Tom Cruise's character from Legend now. And I want that film on bluray already.

Nada

They Live

Back