If Medicom made a SD VCD Darth Maul...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewbacca would rock. I'm also interested to see what they can do with human(oid) characters, since the line has pretty much been exclusively armored characters and droids up until now.

That's mainly the reason I'm excited over Maul.. Medi has proven that they will carry the VCD line beyond armored & droid characters.

Dude, I think your prayers have been answered

OH HELLS YEAH MAN!!! FINALLY! That will be mine at whatever expense. And after seeing the SD VCD Indiana Jones from the show - I am very hopeful for a Qui-Gon Jinn.

And here's a GODDAMN for ya:
medicom-toy-2008-exhibition-18.jpg

HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY SICK!

AND SO DO R2 & YODA!!!!!
medicom-toy-2008-exhibition-28.jpg

Now - the only 2 questions are 1, when will we see official pictures or announcements, and 2 when will we be able to buy this great stuff?

I am one happy camper here.

200806226355ee28323362frw8.jpg

Check that out, sculpted teeth with a wash. This will be one of the best renditions of Maul.

They are limited too. Usually not more than 2000 of each. Just try looking for Vader or a Stormtrooper now. Sure, the TIE fighter and the Clone were slow sellers, but they'll eventually dry up.

Right and as of now I have all of them. The kids at school just love that I bring them to work.

Yeah, I wasn't able to find a Vader for quite a long time, until a fellow board member helped me out. I guess they're being limited helps justify their prices to a degree, but it's a little too bad because I'm sure there are other people who, like me, have trouble getting into a line if they can't get all of the main characters.

The problem is that if they produced more, they wouldn't sell through, at least not fast enough. The price wouldn't come too far down either. Compared to other designer vinyl toys, these are actually quite cheap.

My waitlist for the Shadow Stormtrooper just turned, didn't think that would ever happen! :chew

he's rather cool looking.................got a kind of whacky tiki look to him.

Back