If Hot Toys wanted to make a Dr. Manhattan...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost Rider was also seen in that pic. And it has been confirmed by people he is coming, so that would help support that he is too as we haven't seen Ghost Rider yet.

Ghost Rider was also seen in that pic. And it has been confirmed by people he is coming, so that would help support that he is too as we haven't seen Ghost Rider yet.

Are these the same people who "confirmed" HT was making Kain from Robocop II and the Queen from Aliens? :rolleyes:

Not really.

Ghost Rider has no bearing on whether they'll release Rorschach or not.

Not really.

Ghost Rider has no bearing on whether they'll release Rorschach or not.

Its just that the Ghost Rider they were also working on was seen in that same pic. So if we haven't seen Ghost Rider finished yet, we shouldn't be worried about Rorschach just yet either.

Because they're taking their sweet ass time to announce them.

I can see Ghost Rider coming out, but I have no hope for Rorschach.

It's probably sitting with other figures we don't know about who have never been seen or released.

Just needs to be taller. I don't think he's that much more physically imposing compared to Comedian or even the other male Watchmen. HT could just sculpt new legs (assuming they're going for the underwear look).

watchmen8.jpg

I would love HT to make all these figures because I would pose them this way.

Back