• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys figs for sale. Making room!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yondu_toys

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hot Toys Spiderman FFH homemade suit / combat drone. Dynamic stand was Krazy glued due to the stand not holding the weight. Second tiny drone is missing. Displayed a few months then boxed.

$250 + shipping

................................................................................

Hot Toys Spiderman FFH upgraded suit displayed a few months then boxed. No suit creasing, slight pose for pics

$200 +shipping

................................................................................

Hot Toys Zack Snyder Nightmare Batman /Superman pack (Batman only). Complete. Never displayed, only inspected.

$300 +shipping in original (big) box

Threezero Optimus Prime, Bumblebee movie. Complete, ships in box.

$285 +shipping

Hot Toys The Crow (weather vane edition), massively modified.
Original sculpt was thrown away. Coat not available.Pants were restored, body was heavily modified to fit the new sculpt, arms were shortened, new sculpt applied. Necklace was missing when I purchased from previous owner. One of a kind

DM me
PXL_20220926_085647949.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20221109_100233206.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Like new. Posed for a day or two before it was back in the box. I got the pack mainly for superman. Everything is included, and will ship in original packaging.

I also have FFH Spidey homemade suit and upgrade suit available.

Attachments

• PXL_20230428_072813428.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230428_072813428.PORTRAIT.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 0
Back