If Hot Toys Rereleased AVP Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wont be suprised if we see a BD scar pred with predalien chestbuster at some point.

I wont be suprised if we see a BD scar pred with predalien chestbuster at some point.

Well, they did one for their snap-kits line, so it would probably top the possibilities list. Heck, it could even come out under the AVP-R line, since Scar 'cameos' in that film :).

I would love a Scar predator. I really like his armour. but I'm not paying hundreds of dollars to get him. I just hope the HT might one day re-release him, but I'm not holding my breathe.

I'm one of those that started late and after getting a hold of my first Hot Toys Wolf Predator, I'm now hooked! :)

Oh how I wish Hot Toys would re-release avp preds with updated heads, dreads, body, etc. Prices on ebay is just over-the-top for me. :(

Please, please, please Hot Toys hear our plea.

Major necropost. But if they did re release it I'm gonna be totally out of room. Just spent a fortune completing my HT Pred collection.

I'm one of those that started late and after getting a hold of my first Hot Toys Wolf Predator, I'm now hooked! :)

Oh how I wish Hot Toys would re-release avp preds with updated heads, dreads, body, etc. Prices on ebay is just over-the-top for me. :(

Please, please, please Hot Toys hear our plea.

I was the same mate! They are very cool! Im a kind of fad person though. I change my mind and interests all the time :lol

Back