Ideas for a custom Red Dead Redemption figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Magnus, congrats on first place, that Killer Clown was awesome. I thought the MJ Werewolf would of won for sure. Heck there were a lot of winners there. Love seeing other peoples customs. Show the love they have for this hobby. Most of my displayed collections are bashes.

Thanks bro! I know what you mean. How that didn't finish top 3 is just a travesty! But it was definitely great to see all the cool pieces in person. Custom figures are where its at bro! Hope to make it next year!

Thanks bro! I know what you mean. How that didn't finish top 3 is just a travesty! But it was definitely great to see all the cool pieces in person. Custom figures are where its at bro! Hope to make it next year!

Hope to see you and the rest of the Freaks there. I know it just going to be better.

Ok so you used the black one, did you dye it cause it looks Bluish in your pics. Could you post some more pics of your Awsome Marston if possible? Sorry for bugging.

Thanks. It was a black jean jacket from In House Production that I cut the sleeves off of and then frayed the ends by pulling at the treads. Found it on ebay.

Couldn't find a black one, but this is what it looks like in Dark Blue.
https://cgi.ebay.com/T84-01-1-6-Inh...763?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0230f203

Ok so you used the black one, did you dye it cause it looks Bluish in your pics. Could you post some more pics of your Awsome Marston if possible? Sorry for bugging.

Here are some picture I had already posted. The Jacket is a faded black, charcoal color. Didn't dye it, just the way the photo looks.

Just received my Shotgun & shotgun shells from Battlegear Toys today. I like this shotgun better then the Sidshow one I use in the other photos because the hammers can be pulled back. The shotgun also breaks open like the Sideshow one, but stays closed better too. Just need a little weathering. The shell fit right into a Yamato gunbelt I had lying around.

100_4659-1.jpg

100_4660-1.jpg

100_4664-1.jpg

Took some photos in natural light today. Also changed the gloves.

100_4652.jpg

100_4653.jpg

100_4656-1.jpg

100_4657-1.jpg

WOW man that is a sweet custom great pics, Thank you again for all your help went a head and bought that same jacket looks real good. Will post pics as soons as I finish mine up. Thanks again

Hey Sunohc any chance that you will offer the head again? Just got into this game, so now of course, I wanna put one together!

hey shortround,

i actually do have 3 more castings i got from my caster,
i just haven't uploaded them to my website yet because i've been busy, but if you want an unpainted head and hat set, it's $45 plus shipping ($5 US, $13 international) paypal to [email protected]

hope this helps

Awesome John Marston there Leo! I still have to post mine. He's almost done now. I'd like to get the custom shoulder bag from Stevostoys someday, and a bigger knife. I really like the bigger Bowie knife from the HT Inglorious Basterds Aldo Raine figure. Is that the knife you're using?

I also want to paint the black Marx horse (I got from Leo aka "toylion". Thanks again!) I have to match the Best Buy exclusive "War Horse". He's the Best Buy exclusive horse I've been using the entire game. The biggest, strongest, fastest horse in the game that is all black, and has a yellow mane and tail. Very cool!

Last edited:
I prefer the molded hat that came with the John Marston head sculpt I got from Sunohc. I would like to get the custom-made shoulder bag for my John Marston someday from Stevostoys. It looks great!

I'm late to the party, but Leo, your John Marston looks awesome!! I've got one of Sunohc's sculpts on the way!! I can't wait to start working on him!

Here are a few pictures of mine. I need to take some better shots...
I decided to add the duster since that is how I played throughout most of the game and it was a little more unusual compared to what everyone else was doing. The hat is from Stevos.

Marston1 by therealhirogen, on Flickr

Marston2 by therealhirogen, on Flickr

Niiiiccccce touch with the duster! Looks great!

Leo, I'll have to get my western figs out of storage (went through a series of moves last year, 70% of my collection was "purged" :dunno But kept almost all of my western guys. I'll take some pics soon!

Here are a few pictures of mine. I need to take some better shots...
I decided to add the duster since that is how I played throughout most of the game and it was a little more unusual compared to what everyone else was doing. The hat is from Stevos.

Nice work. Stevo's hat turned out pretty good. Did he also include the feather?

Back