Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So…I don’t want to add to whatever doom and gloom that may have co me from the lack of any info…

But I really wanna know…wth is up with these figures? No updates, no teases, no announcements…nothing. Radio silent.

Is @Lord Turel still with the company? A poster here suggested he may have left IS.

Someone please give us something.

If you’re asking which vendor, Direct from iconiq. 😁

If you’re asking which character, Ken 😁😁
Show us those poses when you do

I ordered a custom chun li sculpt to go along with the star man body. She will pair well with Ken while I wait a year + from now for Iconiq chun li to have in hand.

**Side note the sculpt that I ordered eyes are facing forward to give it more a tease and less sexual vibe.

Attachments

• IMG_3846.jpeg
    IMG_3846.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3844.jpeg
    IMG_3844.jpeg
    552.4 KB · Views: 0
Osk didn’t carry chun Li because of his relationship with Iconiq. Star man is shipping soon from giant toy
Aaaah ok!
So do you know what was the price at Giantoy? They usually have the same price than Kit.
I missed preorder so i'mlooking for her but prices seems high that's why i want to know what was the original price

Edit:
I've just seen, 210$ at Giantoy so for me 215$ with 5$ VAT, that's about the price I can get it for

Last edited:
Looks really good!
Yeah, it is looking really good. I feel bad we did not get to see Iconiq's offering before this
Yeah iconiq is so slow, but I'm sure that will be the definitive version, they'll grab the Starman and Playtoy figures and make tweaks to make theirs look better 😅

Looks really good!

Yeah iconiq is so slow, but I'm sure that will be the definitive version, they'll grab the Starman and Playtoy figures and make tweaks to make theirs look better 😅
Yeah, makes me wonder what they will offer to put them on top. I imagine it may be multiple sculpts and a special effect.

Aaaah ok!
So do you know what was the price at Giantoy? They usually have the same price than Kit.
I missed preorder so i'mlooking for her but prices seems high that's why i want to know what was the original price

Edit:
I've just seen, 210$ at Giantoy so for me 215$ with 5$ VAT, that's about the price I can get it for
I was on waitlist with GDI and was given a price of 200 USD

I was debating whether to pay the Giant Toys invoice for this one, after seeing the review, I think I will. It came it fantastic!
Im so glad I ordered a copy of this! I will be picking up (6) Iconiq chun li’s! But in the mean time I’ll have starman. Then convert it to alpha chun li

Wow, she turned out really good. Gonna stick an order down for their Cammy now.
I ordered cammy as well! It’s sad starman is tied for released street fighter figures and working on their second release. At this rate star man will pass up Iconiq in a year or two. I love iconiq studios but never expected them to be this slow to complete or even make a dent in the street fighter line

Back