Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some kitbashing. I have some custom bases already. I want (5) chun li’s as well. I’m a huge chun li and Ken fan. Akuma looks good but (1) would be okay to have
It may prove to be difficult to find clothing to fit them since they are unique bodies but, curious to see what you come up with.

It may prove to be difficult to find clothing to fit them since they are unique bodies but, curious to see what you come up with.
Ken is already set. I used ryu body to make sure clothes fit. However chun li, will be another test run. I have MS chun li on order that I will be using as a test body while I wait for the Iconiq chun li(probably 1.5 years from now release).

1696602216530.png

No 10% off discount code for members? There was for Ken. If not, I'll likely order from OSK. I've never played the games with Akuma in but I really liked their Ryu.

No 10% off discount code for members? There was for Ken. If not, I'll likely order from OSK. I've never played the games with Akuma in but I really liked their Ryu.
The code they gave you is good for one year. You can use it on all your Iconiq orders

Does Akuma's head (excluding the hair) seem smaller than Ryu and Ken's or am I trippin'? It looks like Ryu and Ken's eyelines reach Akuma's forehead.

Back