Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Blue gi ryu!

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0191.jpeg
    IMG_0191.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I took a guess but Kit has this up for pre order. But he couldn’t put up chun li. So don’t skip on cammy guys because I don’t think Iconiq even has contract/deal for her. She must not be next after chun li.

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpeg
    IMG_0259.jpeg
    916.1 KB · Views: 0
This cammy looks pretty good to me anyway, especially for the price point. The forms and *** look on point :lol

Looks like they're just using thier Chun body.

Iconiq is taking way too long anyways. PT already has shown these two already... feel like by the time any iconiq pre-order comes up these will be shipping.

Iconiq is taking way too long anyways. PT already has shown these two already... feel like by the time any iconiq pre-order comes up these will be shipping.
I don’t think Iconiq will announce a cammy pre order for at least another year or two. Since kit has it up on his site I feel guile and bison are next for Iconiq since they have the same body. Because if Iconiq had a working cammy licensed prototype kit wouldn’t have put this one up(like he did for chun li). So it’s a no brainer to pull the trigger on this.

I agree Iconiq is so SLOW! After 2 years we have 3 SF figures which all have the same body. At this rate it will take 10 years for them to complete the line lol

It’s maybe just an optical illusion but I swear Chun Li’s thighs are bigger than Cammy’s. I assume you’re right that they share the same body though. I doubt they’d make only slightly smaller thighs when the Chun Li body would work fine.

I never realized that Cammy was so gifted in her…upper chest region. 🤔

Yeah. I think that body is more fitted for Chun Li. Cammy shouldn't be in the D cup range. It's also missing a bit of muscle definition imo.

Not really a fan of the outfit either. Tailoring and material used.

Defined muscles, smaller chest and a skin tight suit is what I would want on a Cammy figure.
PCIMG_2023-11-09_19-23-12.JPG

It's not bad and I guess for the price it's okay. But I'll wait for the iqonic version.

Yeah. I think that body is more fitted for Chun Li. Cammy shouldn't be in the D cup range. It's also missing a bit of muscle definition imo.

Not really a fan of the outfit either. Tailoring and material used.

Defined muscles, smaller chest and a skin tight suit is what I would want on a Cammy figure.
View attachment 673455

It's not bad and I guess for the price it's okay. But I'll wait for the iqonic version.
I’m getting both. But I’m too impatient so I want the 3rd party version while we wait. Will kitbash it for sure

Back