Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they've improved their paints. This is giving me hope for their Bateman as I've got him on PO. No interest in SF, but I want to see where this company goes.

Just preordered him at BBTS he looks amazing I hope we do get more characters. Ken and Akuma would be awesome especially if they both come with different sculpts and accessories.

Any word on if and who they wanna do in this line?
Other than ken being teased at the end of the vid...who knows? Though I’m sure they’re gonna want to milk the body...so expect to see akuma.

Although I think akuma should use a different body, considering he’s supposed to be bigger and taller than Ryu and Ken.

Other than ken being teased at the end of the vid...who knows? Though I’m sure they’re gonna want to milk the body...so expect to see akuma.

Although I think akuma should use a different body, considering he’s supposed to be bigger and taller than Ryu and Ken.
They will definitely make a new body for Akuma which will make him look like a beast I hope when he's made he comes with 4 sculpts lion mane hair and classic hair and different hands and outfits for both versions.

They will definitely make a new body for Akuma which will make him look like a beast I hope when he's made he comes with 4 sculpts lion mane hair and classic hair and different hands and outfits for both versions.
I wanna believe it so bad...but we know they’re gonna make 2 separate akuma. Gotta maximize that profit off that new body.

I’m in for Classic akuma. Was never a fan of the sunflower look haha.

I wanna believe it so bad...but we know they’re gonna make 2 separate akuma. Gotta maximize that profit off that new body.

I’m in for Classic akuma. Was never a fan of the sunflower look haha.
Yeah I prefer Classic also. Lol hell watch them give us Shin Akuma while they are at it. 😅

Not a big fan of Ryu, but will probably grab this as he's the poster boy of the serie to join the game display.

As much as I like Akuma, will have to see how he looks.

Last edited:
That’s quite the price, but I’ll admit that TBL really stuck the landing with the likeness on this one.
The likeness on the body probably. TBL can't really make a human sculpt or they are just lazy. Most of their male sculpts are just a modified male sculpt from Hot Toys. Their new Rameses figure is just Hot Toys TTM14 Taylor Kitsch head, modified. The one that made this Ryu head sculpt is Eleven most likely, or the Iconiq part, not TBL.

Most of their male sculpts are just a modified male sculpt from Hot Toys. Their new Rameses figure is just Hot Toys TTM14 Taylor Kitsch head, modified.

That's not true. I see the resemblance, but the two head sculpts are unique. The Rameses has differences in the eyebrows, smile lines, and cheeks.

I don't know how you can say 'most of their male sculpts are modified from Hot Toys'. How many other male figures do they have? They do female figures. The only other one I can see is Osiris, and that sculpt looks pretty generic, I sort of see a John Cena likeness in it, but it's hard to tell under the face paint.

That's not true. I see the resemblance, but the two head sculpts are unique. The Rameses has differences in the eyebrows, smile lines, and cheeks.

I don't know how you can say 'most of their male sculpts are modified from Hot Toys'. How many other male figures do they have? They do female figures. The only other one I can see is Osiris, and that sculpt looks pretty generic, I sort of see a John Cena likeness in it, but it's hard to tell under the face paint.
I can't agree with you. From my point of view, it's not unique, the difference is modified. Still have the overall likeness from Hot Toys sculpt on there. Yes, they do mostly female figures. I said that because they announced a Hercules figure. It used a modified Hot Toys Roadblock head sculpt. I quite remember it got some issues about using that head sculpt, so they made their own design. And that head is quite similar with another figure, I'm not sure though, but if it is, it is probably from a military figure. You can find on the internet about that Hercules figure, still using the modified Roadblock sculpt.

Seems Iconiq did the sculpt and eleven might have done the printing on it or the paint. Tbleague did the body and maybe clothing but regardless the figure is awesome and will be a welcome edition. Just hope we get more characters so long as people jump on the figure and order one, they will make the other characters.

Last edited:
Seems Iconiq did the sculpt and eleven might have done the printing on it or the paint. Tbleague did the body and maybe clothing but regardless the figure is awesome and will be a welcome edition. Just hope we get more characters so long as people jump on the figure and order one, they will make the other characters.

We both have the DMC5 Dante Luxury edition from Asmus and that was priced lower and has a lot more accessories and more complicated clothing. I expect more hesitancy in getting this.

We both have the DMC5 Dante Luxury edition from Asmus and that was priced lower and has a lot more accessories and more complicated clothing. I expect more hesitancy in getting this.

Me personally I'm fan of SF and Ryu is definitely my second favorite character Akuma being first. The price is insane yes but it's definitely a great looking figure.

Ryu is my fav of all fighters, with Terry being a VERY close 2nd. I hope there’s enough interest and orders that this figure actually comes out. I don’t want to rewrite history, but wasn’t that what happened with popcultureshock? That there wasn’t enough interest or some crap like that and that’s why their Ryu never went into production?

Ryu is my fav of all fighters, with Terry being a VERY close 2nd. I hope there’s enough interest and orders that this figure actually comes out. I don’t want to rewrite history, but wasn’t that what happened with popcultureshock? That there wasn’t enough interest or some crap like that and that’s why their Ryu never went into production?

Those figures barely even got to a prototype stage. They never went up for order. As far as I know, the SF figures at PCS were being driven by Jerry Macaluso, he was not satisfied with the base bodies available, and kept getting hung up there. They were probably trying to produce their own, but realized that would be very, very expensive. Eventually he left PCS, and that ended the idea of those figures happening.

Back