Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working on my 2nd Ryu lol I plan to buy duplicates of all their Street Fighter releases.

According to the photos there would be 2 sculps with 2 hairs, one with a ponytail and the other with a not so long hair (sf2 and alpha looks)
you are right but remember iconiq has a streetfighter 5 license. you HAVE to have a street fighter 5 ken to go with SF5 ryu. not everyone likes this look but im sure capcom wants it included.

we already know there will be a long and short hair version. But i will need to buy multiples if i want both looks. but would be nice if we could purchase the body separately

Last edited:
Yeah I would love to buy multiple bodies. Well my first of 2 Ryu(s) arrives today with the other scheduled to arrive early next week. I’m going to shoot for 2 figures per release at lease. Unless they throw us a curve with an exclusive SHCC or Comicon release….then that would be a must buy as well. Love each one will have a gaming backdrop - Iconiq really knocked it out of the park with these. Truly a love letter to the fans.

I think she would be really cool as well her outfit would be sweet!

Attachments

• DBE19718-137A-4889-97A3-C35190FBA4AD.jpeg
    DBE19718-137A-4889-97A3-C35190FBA4AD.jpeg
    617.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1D3B4863-2493-470F-9A60-2DB7AB221520.jpeg
    1D3B4863-2493-470F-9A60-2DB7AB221520.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 0
Ugh, ShowZ can't get enough stock so cancelled my order. Great...

Any HK sellets have this? Want to avoid sideshow as I get guaranteed customs charges with them.

Ugh, ShowZ can't get enough stock so cancelled my order. Great...

Any HK sellets have this? Want to avoid sideshow as I get guaranteed customs charges with them.
Shame. I use ShowZ a lot. They're reliable and pretty fair prices. But I agree that it's better to ensure you get it at all, even if it's a tad more elsewhere.

Im very shocked with the body of this figure, you can recreate a lot of Ryu poses without thinking all the time about damaging it. Iconiq studios did an amazing work.
58F0C781-389E-4047-9493-97B066BC2F3B.jpeg
ABC05CA6-8C25-46D5-8B1E-FA6D8564A2FF.jpeg
C6FF82BD-4A8C-43F3-A3FB-1724F7CB493E.jpeg

Someone know how the 1 year iconiq studios premium membership works? I ordered form their website, i need to fulfill the membership requirements on the web too?

Im very shocked with the body of this figure, you can recreate a lot of Ryu poses without thinking all the time about damaging it. Iconiq studios did an amazing work.
View attachment 615777View attachment 615778View attachment 615780
Someone know how the 1 year iconiq studios premium membership works? I ordered form their website, i need to fulfill the membership requirements on the web too?
On the inside front credit sheet there is a link to register your product . Type the url in on your web browser. Enter the details. And once Ken is announced they will send you discount code to use for him. @Lord Turel Andy may chime in if I’m mistaken.

Will the seamless body hold up over time?

A TB League body split on me recently with an elbow in a bent position for a few months (Freddie Mercury Live Aid custom kit).

Andrew mentioned in one of their Iconiq preview videos that they tested the body in fixed bent poses for several months with no issues.

But I still don’t trust these seamless bodies - to be safe, might have to pose Ryu in a museum stance.

I have a ton of TBLeaue figures including a custom naked Arnold down on one bent knee in his “arrival” pose and it’s been bent and hunched over knees bent for close to 3+ years and nothing. The silicone is a very different grade now then when they were still “Phicen”….I also have numerous other figures. Bloodshot, multiple Death Dealers (one a Phicen), Custom Conan, Hercules, Vampirella, and more….all are still like new.

I have a ton of TBLeaue figures including a custom naked Arnold down on one bent knee in his “arrival” pose and it’s been bent and hunched over knees bent for close to 3+ years and nothing. The silicone is a very different grade now then when they were still “Phicen”….I also have numerous other figures. Bloodshot, multiple Death Dealers (one a Phicen), Custom Conan, Hercules, Vampirella, and more….all are still like new.
yeah i agree with you on this. i have a custom tifa figure and no damages. I am confident ryu will hold up. I cant wait for a chun li tbl body!!!!

Back