Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another long video...

Overall super awesome figure that I had a lot of fun with, leaving a lot of excitement for the future. Main negatives being;
the feet/ankles,
the unimpressive Hadouken effect part (which I stress is just a minor thing at the end of the day, but I no like it!),
and an off expression for an alt.head, though not badly made at all, just a weird one to want to include of all the possibilities.

I do forsee the overall weight making some poses harder to keep looking great as time goes on. Man has trees for legs and gorilla sized arms after all!

My man said Trees for legs 🤣🤣

So true.

Man...what was Daigo Ikeno thinking?

SUGGESTION for those that want to take pics and vids of Ryu posed:

You don’t HAVE to pop the hands securely into the wrists. There’s enough friction/resistance for you to just slip them on and they’ll stay in place.

It’s not like a Storm collectibles scorpion and subzero situation where changing hands was a war crime. THAT made me wanna quit being a toy collector, whereas Ryu was a JOY to pose.

SUGGESTION for those that want to take pics and vids of Ryu posed:

You don’t HAVE to pop the hands securely into the wrists. There’s enough friction/resistance for you to just slip them on and they’ll stay in place.

It’s not like a Storm collectibles scorpion and subzero situation where changing hands was a war crime. THAT made me wanna quit being a toy collector, whereas Ryu was a JOY to pose.

Yeah, that's a good tip, especially for the Hadouken (release) pose as it's a lot easier if you only secure one hand instead of trying to get both fitted properly.

Andy!

I got 2 questions for ya!

1-any news on Ken? When will new info drop for him as well as ETA of release?

2-why haven’t I seen any Asian reviews on Ryu? I actually re-narrated my review in Cantonese because I couldn’t find any!

Please tell me Ryu sold in the Asian market??

Yes it was released in those markets also. I am surprised there isn't many reviews but I am guessing they may be on non-google based platforms due to local internet restrictions.
Either way I am getting quite a few requests for extra stock now, especially from the markets in asia, we will look at what stock there is after the waitlist (post CNY), but after that, Ryu will be fully gone. If there are any odd units after waitlist we may hold a handful for when Ken is released, but I am not sure we will have them, all depends on the waitlist after CNY and the count at the factory.

Yes it was released in those markets also. I am surprised there isn't many reviews but I am guessing they may be on non-google based platforms due to local internet restrictions.
Either way I am getting quite a few requests for extra stock now, especially from the markets in asia, we will look at what stock there is after the waitlist (post CNY), but after that, Ryu will be fully gone. If there are any odd units after waitlist we may hold a handful for when Ken is released, but I am not sure we will have them, all depends on the waitlist after CNY and the count at the factory.

I suppose there are reviews on their own platforms like billibilli...but those would eventually pop up on YT sometime.

So I find it surprising (and slightly depressing) there aren’t any reviews from Chinese collectors. I tried to fill that void with my crappy Cantonese version 😅

And HEY MAN! You dodged my Ken question!

Don’t be greedy Andy! I need that SF goodness!

I suppose there are reviews on their own platforms like billibilli...but those would eventually pop up on YT sometime.

So I find it surprising (and slightly depressing) there aren’t any reviews from Chinese collectors. I tried to fill that void with my crappy Cantonese version 😅

And HEY MAN! You dodged my Ken question!

Don’t be greedy Andy! I need that SF goodness!
@BrooklynWolf X i hear ya!! We want Ken Masters!!

Lol I'm sure he just can't say any news on Ken yet. If he could we'd already see some pics and gotten some news on him. Even if we know for sure he's coming and Chun-li and all the sweet greatness, he can't speak on it yet. I've heard him speak about these types of scenarios during his interview on the Collecting Weekly channel. We'll just have to take the little hints he gives us every now and then. Like saving our money on those 3rd party heads we saw a little while back😁👌🏾

I’d take the full SF2 roster

Attachments

• FDE585B9-9BCF-41B3-9591-AD3C7EF594CD.jpeg
    FDE585B9-9BCF-41B3-9591-AD3C7EF594CD.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Lol I'm sure he just can't say any news on Ken yet. If he could we'd already see some pics and gotten some news on him. Even if we know for sure he's coming and Chun-li and all the sweet greatness, he can't speak on it yet. I've heard him speak about these types of scenarios during his interview on the Collecting Weekly channel. We'll just have to take the little hints he gives us every now and then. Like saving our money on those 3rd party heads we saw a little while back😁👌🏾
I hear you...it’s just I’m on this fighting game collectible high right now and I WANT MOOOORRRREEEE. 🤩🤩🤩

Bruh.. Trust me.. I'm on the same page as you, you have no idea😭 Lord knows how much I've posted wish lists with over 15 characters in each.. And some be characters they probably for sure wouldn't make😂 like battle costume Menat🔥

Last edited:
Here I am budgeting out my year… Geez, I may have to rearrange some priorities.

Bruh.. Trust me.. I'm on the same page as you, you have no idea😭 Lord knows how much I've posted wish lists with over 15 characters in each.. And some be characters they probably for sure wouldn't make😂 like battle costume Menat🔥

Hell yeah. I was thinking about doing a wishlist video sometime soon!

Not many would watch it, but I wanna throw that out into the universe anyway 😁

Hell yeah. I was thinking about doing a wishlist video sometime soon!

Not many would watch it, but I wanna throw that out into the universe anyway 😁
Nothing wrong with that, ma man! Best type of content is literally YOUR OWN content and that includes what makes YOU happy. So even if you're the only one to watch it, you still have your wishlist to float around out there forever😃 Ima watch it tho....😂

Love the Ryu. As a new collector in the hobby, can't wait for a classic red Ken!

Ken will most likely be based off of his SFV model, so there is a good chance that his hair will either clip through his body or be made entirely of bananas :p
It’s classic from what I’ve seen on their Facebook

Attachments

• 6FD5ECF8-D2AB-48D6-BE55-F89E625F5E90.png
    6FD5ECF8-D2AB-48D6-BE55-F89E625F5E90.png
    12.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 53034258-3962-44D1-ADA9-364318F33DE6.png
    53034258-3962-44D1-ADA9-364318F33DE6.png
    13.2 MB · Views: 0
Back