I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this figure is to be announced, it's going to be a definite buy... without question!

View attachment 216517

Doesn't this look awesome as a sixth-scale figure?!

I love the daredevil Netflix series but the costume looked like **** in the first season. This picture that you show here looks much much better but that's not what it looked like in the show. I will show a picture of what it looked like in the show and some awesome comic art of how the devil suit should have looked, even the color was off in the show it came across almost purple and the face looked very pig like and not like a devil at all and I think part of that was because they covered his nose when it should have been partially exposed, but also the suit design was just off. Hopefully they fix this for season two because this really is an awesome series.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Well one of the reasons why they covered the nose like they did is because Charlie Cox has a very recognizable nose and anyone would know who it is so they had to cover it. XD

And everyone on the Netflix shows and even Agents of SHIELD are contractually allowed to be in a movie if they are called for to be in one so I really hope they at least pop up in Infinity War or something.

And everyone on the Netflix shows and even Agents of SHIELD are contractually allowed to be in a movie if they are called for to be in one so I really hope they at least pop up in Infinity War or something.

Civil War would be better to get the figure sooner.

Well one of the reasons why they covered the nose like they did is because Charlie Cox has a very recognizable nose and anyone would know who it is so they had to cover it. XD

What about Ben Affleck's butt chin in Batman V Superman then? They better just put a Bat ski mask over him so people won't recognize him hahaha.

attachment.php

Doesn't this look awesome?!
Nope.
It's basically a nolanized version of Deadpool.
Also, while the art may be fine... the actual costume is just horrible:

darecrap_zps7fkkclwe.jpg

darecrap3_zpsgrburtik.jpg

darecrap2_zps85gfmkut.jpg

__

Whoever likes this tasteless crap yet hates on Roger's costume from "The Avengers" should be ashamed of themselves.

costume isnt all that bad... very simple and functional. I don't see enough popularity with the character/tv show yet for Hot Toys to proceed with the 1/6 figure though. They usually put the international market into consideration when it comes to figure releases

I personally dig the suit(and yes, I have no problems with Avengers Cap suit either, but AoU is hands down the best), and while I'd like more red and the obvious DD on the chest, my only real gripe is the nose. If we're believing a blind dude can do all this crazy ass ****, then we can also believe that nobody will be like "oh hey, I know that nose...YOU'RE MATT MURDOCK!!!!" by uncovering the nose. That's the only part of the costume I dislike. It would've been perfect with the nose out, but, with that said, I still dig it and hope the improve on it in season 2, even if only at the end like season 1.

The revised suit for S2 is already said to have more red. I'm sure they'll fix some if not all of the less flattering aspects of the S1 suit.

Regarding international markets, Netflix has already announced plans to expand into parts of Asia after already launching in Japan. If the show gains a strong audience there, HT will definitely consider it.

I like the suit I really do but like Jbeltram4 said, it the nose. More like the entire open mouth part of the face. If the black hugged his neck tighter and defined his face rather than just hugging it, it would looked a lot better. And definitely raise the nose piece more

Well, Potter did say that the suit wasn't done yet so it makes sense that it doesn't look like what everyone wants. Plus, that's why we have season 2. I may have not liked the first suit we got in TASM1 but at least we got a more comic accurate suit for the 2nd movie. From what I can see, I think the suit in the 2nd season looks like it has a lot more red...and not just cause of the lighting.

tumblr_nw4ppwlVAA1usws96o1_250.gif

most people in the world havent seen dare devil on netflix,and i dont think they will make a figure that has such little attention worldwide so far

Someone will proabably make one, but it likely won't be hot toys... I hope they skip his season 1 uniform and go with the slightly different one he'll have in season 2.

Was there ever a movie trailer Hot Toys shared without making a figure of it or at least buying the license???
I know they work very tightly together with Disney through the different licenses they already have, but I still was wondering about this post: https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/posts/10153321444167344

I would appreciate if anyone knows a case where something like this happened before without Hot Toys aquiring a least a license? I can not remember this in recent years. To me this means they are considering working on DD and if you are a DD fan like me, I would like this post on facebook since they obviously want to figure out if there is interest in this property.

They by the way posted a similar post right afterwards about the next Star Wars episode with a similar question (are you excited of blah blah). Interestingly, until now the DD post got twice as much likes as the Star Wars post although Star Wars is a much bigger property with already tons of merchandize advertising and a huge fanbase throughout the world since many decades. This makes me hopeful that they will consider the man without fear. I already liked the post and so should you if you want this figure :p

Last edited:
By the way his new costume of season 2 is awesome. Lesser black parts, a more blood red color instead of the purple look in season one and a cleaner, more stylized mask with a red forehead. I would like to see the HT treatment of this

daredevil netflix.jpg

I believe Rise Collectible Toys plans to make more from the DD line soon... They have a picture of the black suit version up as a prototype, but I'm not sure when they plan to take orders for it. I personally don't like the proto, but since it's not ready to order yet i'm sure it will look better when it is.

12717208_1098377983526703_8909152706599971810_n.jpg

I believe Rise Collectible Toys plans to make more from the DD line soon... They have a picture of the black suit version up as a prototype, but I'm not sure when they plan to take orders for it. I personally don't like the proto, but since it's not ready to order yet i'm sure it will look better when it is.

View attachment 249225

Does this photo also imply they're making figures from Arrow and Flash as well?

Was there ever a movie trailer Hot Toys shared without making a figure of it or at least buying the license???
I know they work very tightly together with Disney through the different licenses they already have, but I still was wondering about this post: https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/posts/10153321444167344

I would appreciate if anyone knows a case where something like this happened before without Hot Toys aquiring a least a license? I can not remember this in recent years. To me this means they are considering working on DD and if you are a DD fan like me, I would like this post on facebook since they obviously want to figure out if there is interest in this property.

They by the way posted a similar post right afterwards about the next Star Wars episode with a similar question (are you excited of blah blah). Interestingly, until now the DD post got twice as much likes as the Star Wars post although Star Wars is a much bigger property with already tons of merchandize advertising and a huge fanbase throughout the world since many decades. This makes me hopeful that they will consider the man without fear. I already liked the post and so should you if you want this figure :p

Yes they have.

Does this photo also imply they're making figures from Arrow and Flash as well?

They made 2 versions of Flash (Season 1 and Season 2) and An Arrow from season 3 and Reverse Flash, Jay Garrick and all sold out... Zoom and Season 4 arrow are still available, the others in this picture aren't available to order yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back