I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'd take one of these on the shelves. The thing is according to the Netflix folks the suit is still evolving so this might be the red Mark I or whatever.

I hope they make a Daredevil figure. I've always loved the character, and I think Charlie Cox is doing a great job.

giphy.gif

I'd take one of these on the shelves. The thing is according to the Netflix folks the suit is still evolving so this might be the red Mark I or whatever.

Looks good to me, just think a thinner fabric around the neck would look better.

giphy.gif

Tbh, if anyone is producing a TV show/Film with the potential for replication, they would be smart to make changes to the main character's outfit with each new series/release.. Sports teams use the same idea, every season there is a new team shirt to sell merchandise, etc... that said, you will nearly always find that an 'iconic' version is created at some point.

It doesn't bother me one bit that it looks like captain americas helmet, I'm thinking it may have been on purpose... he wanted it to be a "symbol"... I'd like to see a DD symbol on him eventually. But I would definitely get this if HT was ever to make one. I think it's great. To me this made Matt Murdock/Daredevil the batman of the marvel universe. Kinda like how they're trying to make Atom the Iron Man in a DC universe.

It looks like the captain america helmet but with horns

That might be purposefully. The Avengers film is why Hell's Kitchen is why it is. The film gets nice little nods and Easter Eggs throughout. Given how he gets the suit itself and from who, it might be seriously done as a nod.

Tbh, if anyone is producing a TV show/Film with the potential for replication, they would be smart to make changes to the main character's outfit with each new series/release.. Sports teams use the same idea, every season there is a new team shirt to sell merchandise, etc... that said, you will nearly always find that an 'iconic' version is created at some point.

The show runners said it would keep evolving. That this was the first step into the red. It makes sense once you watch the series and the reasoning for it but yeah it's probably going to keep looking different because it's functional first.

Looks good to me, just think a thinner fabric around the neck would look better.

It makes sense with the show. It's more of a tactical suit first and then a symbol next.

The more I watch, the more I want it!!! I want Daredevil AND Charlie Cox's Murdock. A two pack would be insane.

I want this figure even more now. This show rocks and Daredevil would look great on my shelf with Ghost Rider, Blade, and Punisher.

Re: Gee, I sure would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

.. the film hasn't even released yet.. you may hate it.

That goes the same with AoU.... :lol

15+ figures confirmed for AoU, 0 for Episode 7.

Let's flood HT facebook! We need to make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back