I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAR! Why couldn't I have visited this thread sooner... I want's me one o'them purdy helmets!

May have to improvise....:slap

pics or GTFO :goodpost:

I ditched the Barbie light blue sweater in favor of the ACI navy blue one, I just have to put the vest and gear back on. Ill take pics later on today. I also want to get better gloved hands, the ones I got look kinda odd on the TT, since the wrist joint doesnt go as deep into the glove, it makes the figure have slight monkey arms..

I ditched the Barbie light blue sweater in favor of the ACI navy blue one, I just have to put the vest and gear back on. Ill take pics later on today. I also want to get better gloved hands, the ones I got look kinda odd on the TT, since the wrist joint doesnt go as deep into the glove, it makes the figure have slight monkey arms..

:rock :rock :rock :rock

#014 reporting for duty, I'll kill anyone, including Skiman :lecture

spiderman017.jpg

spiderman016.jpg

spiderman018.jpg

well, still hoping I get a chance at one of Mando's awesome helmets, but I went ahead and threw together a psuedo-helmet for my figure. Went with a light blue BDU sort of shirt...

September082010015.jpg

September082010014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back