I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to add and thank MANDO for such a beautiful Brigade head, we are truly lucky to have this talent here on the boards and it's the main reason I love customizing. If it weren't for MANDO I probably wouldn't enjoy 1/6 the way I do and still be a hardcore statue collector.

The bar is raised severely with this custom piece and I hope to maintain the awesomeness (Sgt. Slaughter) that MANDO has brought me today, GOD this head is awesome :rock :monkey2

One of the best custom heads I've received :lecture

--Ski

Well, thanks, Ski! :eek: You guys definitely make this fun though! It's great seeing everyone's take on the concept and you all seem to really have gone balls out with it. :rock2

Now quit stalling with those pics! :tap

#011 reporting for duty, I'll kill anyone, including myself :lecture

IMG_6476.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

IMG_6468.jpg

IMG_6469.jpg

IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6474.jpg

IMG_6472.jpg

Just a quick shot. Tomorrow mine gets the EF treatment and some finishing touches.

SteelBrigadeWIP2.jpg

Thanks again MANDO. FINALLY The NAM owns a Steel Brigade figure! :lol There's a reason you'll always be the #1 Joe customizer. This just reminds us all why. Though Ski's close enough behind to touch you with his chubby. :stick

Looking good, Ski! He's gonna need all that equipment to take out Nemesis Enforcer! I think he's being stalked...

Thank YOU, Nam! He's looking sick, btw. I agree with 'FACE on the scarf. Definitely has a real world vibe to him!

Though Ski's close enough behind to touch you with his chubby. :stick

:horror :panic:... :idea... :duff :duff... :love... :slap :yuck... :medic

awesome job, guys. nam, love the scarf. nice touch.

mando, the smilies' story line in your post is deserving of five stars alone. :lol

Looking great Nam and Ski! I am really liking the Navy blue shirts on this guy. Glad I ordered one of those sweaters from VP. When it gets here (thursday or friday) I'll take some updated (and futzed) pics of mine with the newly added EF decals and Mando head of course. Not to mention the new vest and gun.

The navy blue looks good. Also much less hassle, just buy it and when it arrives, put it on the figure. Might be the best way to go.

I'm also liking that blue shirt Skiman is using.

It's tough deciding either to go with a close reproduction of the original costume or doing your own original interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back