I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty sweet with the black sweater. Definitely sets him apart from the others. The hands look great too!

WTF is with the naked dude in yellow thigh-highs in the background of pic #3?! :lol

I did away with the hands and went with some standard Cobra ones. Might try to do what Evil did with his.

I was just messing with an old Buck body by wrapping it in fabric tape and painting over it to see how it would look for a possible custom Tusken raider. It was a fail.

Fall-ish. Some other stuff that needs to get knocked out first.

This shot is my favorite! Looks real, Flosi! I think the black is very cool look indeed and I agree it makes him "your's".
icon14.gif

FACE had a pretty neat solution as far as hands using pro. gloves with the backs of those gloves. Definitely gonna utilize that one myself here at somepoint.

Thanks Mando! :rock And thanks again for the sculpt! This was damn fun.

I should have taken some shots without the stand. His pants are all bunched up in a few of those shots. :dunno

looks good, flosi. love the black sweater.

Looks good Flosi.

Bought time Flos, you kept to you word on posting this weekend :rock

Good work, he looks great!!!

Looks great ButtFlossi:rock

Dig the black sweater and I like the gloves.

Looks good flow.

Thanks dudes! :rock

Awesome Rich, also I like the Leia titty shot along with the Starting Lineup figure. Classics. :duff

Yeah, I had to throw a titty in there just for you Nick!

I found a box of Starting Lineups in the garage the other day so I used a few to decorate my workstation in the garage. :D

Have to say, I'm loving EVERYONE'S so far!
army.gif
Hope there's not any I've missed as I try to comment on every take I see. Many similarities with lots of modifications and subtle differences/touches very similar to the five different variations of v1 Steel Brigade. The Joe-fan in me is quite proud.:1-1:

Having gonne over the list again, poor Orc is all alone there at the bottom but I'll get you knocked out soon enough.
icon14.gif

Then god knows what'll happen.

Crimson pilot? Hmmm how about a Hiss Tank Driver?

Tank driver is not a bad idea. Leg pads/armor/boots whatever it is might be a little complicated for your average joe. But the rest would pretty much be pie: blue flack vest, outfit dyed red. Plus I know this guy that does really cool decals. :wave

No problem. It's still considerably faster compared to other customs I've commissioned. :lol

Question, is the second batch gonna be Ver.2? If so, definitely count me in. I already have some ideas for the golden helmet. :D

Nice! :D

I had planned to do silver v1 style again with the "Fett"-dent in the forehead though v2 would stand to set them apart from the first run just as well. Could just do 7 of each I suppose.:dunno It's something to think about though. If I can get HQ up and running again I may just run a poll. :flag

no rush, mando! i'm just glad to be on the list. whenever it's ready it's ready. i'm having fun checking out everyone's bashes. they have all been pretty spectacular. can't wait for a photoshopped group shot.

no rush, mando! i'm just glad to be on the list. whenever it's ready it's ready. i'm having fun checking out everyone's bashes. they have all been pretty spectacular. can't wait for a photoshopped group shot.

Orc I think you have an advantage looking at everyone's and being dead last :lol

It's a good thing, surprise us!!!!! :panic:

Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
Trebor
TheNamMagazine
Skiman
Buttmunch
OneThousandMasks

The Angry Orc

:flag Green = Deployed :flag

:yess:
Can't wait!

Evilface
King Darkness
Deak Starkiller
Flosi
Elvis76
DeltaForceChung
Kozin
bWayne
Trebor
TheNamMagazine
Skiman
Buttmunch
OneThousandMasks

The Angry Orc

:flag Green = Deployed :flag

Or unpainted, that would save Mando time and everyone could paint it the way they wanted. I want the silver and green to match my SB figure I got in the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back